Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Dreams of a Forgotten Age (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Okay guys, let the adventure begin!

First off, please describe how you guys prepare yourselves for sleep and some preliminary dreams.

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm...just trying to think of how / when he might actually sleep since he generally doesn't. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Does Dark Star at least enter into something like a trance-like state like elves?

Share this post


Link to post

he zones out, sure. but he's no elf.

I'll do one of his rare sleeping things ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Okay guys, time to roll for initiative.

You guys start out with no equipment or devices so those who rely mainly on those for battle get a HP/VP for the problem.

There are various archaic melee and ranged weapons littered around you so you can just let me know what you pick up and I'll tell you what it does.

As a consolation for those affected by above, you will soon recieve devices/equipment equal in worth to what you lost for the duration of the adventure and everyone will get some things extra. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative (1d20+0=15)

I no has dakka?

Well then... the scaly people shall feel the wrath of horribly over budget PL 4 guy! (it's a working title) :D

Don't worry Geez, you will be compensated handsomely. I suggest looking up artifacts from Magic: the Gathering and Exalted and pick the things that strike your fancy.

That goes for all you guys too. Start looking for stuff that would fit in a very high magitech setting and post your wishlists here. Like I said earlier, look towards stuff like Exalted and Magic: the Gathering for inspiration on what to get.

We're going to be doing this like it was a Monty-haul. :D

Share this post


Link to post

He'll be back later today or tomorrow. The move back really drained him.

Share this post


Link to post

So let's see. If I've got this down correctly Initiative goes more or less like this.

Captain Knievel: 24, Unharmed, 4VP [Acted]

The Spartan: 22, Unharmed, 3HP [Acted]

Malice: 15, Unharmed, 2VP [Yet to Act]

Exile: 10, Unharmed, 3VP [Yet to Act]

Darkstar: 9, Unharmed, 3HP [Yet to Act]

Big Lizard: ?, About to be harmed

While I doubt that Eric Micheals is going to try and throw his PL 4 self at the lizard I'm not certain about what might happen so I'm holding back on posting a little while longer.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey I may be PL 4, but that doesn't mean I'm a coward. Not being a coward doesn't make me effective though.

Share this post


Link to post

You guys know that I haven't rolled the enemy's initiative yet right?

Share this post


Link to post

well...we're just making do till we hear. I haven't gone yet, but then I'm also the slowest.

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry about that. I've been busy in RL and my whole country is experiencing the effects of a (hopefully temporary) shitty internet connection.

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative roll (1d20+9=10)

Looks like the Big Lizard goes next.

Captain Knievel: 24, Unharmed, 4VP

The Spartan: 22, Unharmed, 3HP

Malice: 15, Unharmed, 2VP

Big Lizard 10, Unharmed?

Exile: 10, Unharmed, 3VP

Darkstar: 9, Unharmed, 3HP

Share this post


Link to post

Assuming I've got my Teleport configuration active since it's the base.

Move Action: Teleport behind Scaleface

Free Action: Switch to Corrosion

Free Action: Appropriate mystical mumbling for the look of things

Standard Action: Attack, First roll not so good. Second roll much better (1d20+8=18) (adjustment for VP =28)

Now to construct a post around that.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...