Picking up the Trash (OOC)

Electra

Way this works mechanically, the imp gets a new save for every interval that passes on the Time Table, starting at 1 minute / 10 rounds from now. With a mind probe, I get to ask 1 question per turn, and it's a full action to keep it going. Every new save gets a cumulative +1 bonus. The imp saves at 1 minute / 10 rounds, then 5 minutes / 50 rounds, then 20 minutes, then an hour, etc.

All this is academic, since the imp's Will save is so low, it'll take forever for it to break DC30. So we basically have all the time we need to learn anything and everything you want to know about everything and anything the imp knows. Since it failed the save by more than 5, I can even find information the imp doesn't consciously know it knows.

The imps brain is very rudimentary and it has been mindwiped several times. It has been purposed as a spy. The bulk of its memories are memories watching Taylor and Stesha. The memories are stored in a way that they are accessible to its master almost like a walking living video recorder.

Its only real goal is to learn about Phantom. It has been following Stesha to see how and where she intersects with Phantom's life. It doesn't have memories of its master save for a rasping voice giving it very brief commands. It isn't that the memories are missing. The creature is hooded like a falcon when its not set to task. It accepts its inevitable death for failure and feels honest remorse that it will not return this information to the master. It is confident that others will replace it.

The Scarab uses Extra Effort to power stunt an Insidious/Distracting version of her Mental Blast (net cost is the same), and then uses it to inflict lethal damage on the Imp. It must make a DC25 Will save against the damage, and if it fails (since I assume it's a Minion), it dies (albeit as peacefully and painlessly as possible).

• 4 weeks later...