Otherworldly Outings (IC)

The missile wielding creature was riddled with bullets. It didn't have a whelk's chance in a supernova of surviving an assault like that one. The creature shattered to pieces.

---

"Holy crap, Malice!" Captain Knievel cheered. "Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's finish this thing. I'll hold this guy down for you!" Captain Knievel released the whip from his Adrenaline Cannon. He used it to wrap the creature up. The creature was constrained and took some damage from the bindings

---

Unfortunately for the creature, Captain Knievel's grip was too tight, and it could not escape.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Awwwww? Do we have to? I'm pretty sure there's a few orifices left that don't have shards of glass rammed into them." But in all seriousness, Malice and Knievel wisely beat feet with the crystal. When they got back on the ship it was Malice's turn to collapse. He pushed a few buttons on his suit and the ship gently lifted off and left the atmosphere. Malice went down the corridor, and took off his suit as the ship silently went through space. He looked... weak without his suit on. Sometimes you forget that he's just a normal Joe under all that armor.

Captain Knievel had also taken quite a beating in that last fight. While things had started going better for him when the fight dragged on, the beginning of the fight had been a nasty experience for him.

"Malice, I am going to use the regeneration chamber again. You should try and get some rest too. I know this thing's got autopilot..."

"Yeah, we're going to take it all nice and easy like to our next destination. That last particular venture wasn't too fun. When you get in the chamber, push the green button. It should end automatically, if it doesn't, push the red button. If that doesn't work... well, I hope you're not claustrophobic. I'm going to see if I can get all the dents out of the armor first, and then replenish the ammo supply."

Malice set to work on his repairs, which took a bit longer than they normally would because he was feeling so stiff.

"Right-o. Thanks man." Captain Knievel began to rub his hands together to get some of the biting cold out of them. Even in the protective suit that he had been wearing, some of the cold must have seeped through. His body felt cold as ice. But that was to be expected.

Before he got into the chamber he asked, "How many more planets have we got to raid still? Two?" Captain Knievel waited for the answer before sealing himself in the healing chamber and pressing the green butting.

"I believe so. If we get lucky we can do it on one. There's a rare flower that occasionally blooms on this next planet, and if has the properties we need. It's not our primary objective, but if we happen to stumble across it on this next planet, that's be fantastic. If we can't find it we'll need to go to another planet, where another plant is more common and has the necessary properties. We'll have to be careful on these next two planets. I believe that the Lor are watching over these next two planets. So if we don't want a galactic armada on our asses, we have to be a little tactful.