Players Name: Eyeonthemountain

Power Level: PL10

Characters Name: Sanctis

Alternate Identity: none

Height: 6 foor

Weight: 200 lbs

Hair: black

Eyes: black

Description: Sanctis is a well-built man of some six feet and 200 lbs who has a very Mediterranean look about him. He looks to be about forty years old and is dresses simply in trousers, a black t-shirt and a sport-style jacket.

History:

Tides rise and tides fall. What was once will come again when what is now has descended into obscurity again. Or so the old gods believe, the gods of superstition and fear, bloody rituals and things that lurk around the edge of the campfire at night. Once they were supreme, and all mortals feared them, feared them with all their souls.

But that time is past. As men became more enlightened and knowledgeable, they were able to push he darkness back, and then push it aside, and then finally to try to forget it totally. And those things that lived in the darkness did not and still don't appreciate it at all. Watching form their nearly forgotten corners of the earth, they looked fo man's strengths and weakness, and found what they believed was man's Archilles heel, Technology. For they saw how dependent man was on it, and knew how far man could possibly fall (for they were there back then) if the crutch was taken away, and society kicked into free fall.

So Sanctis was created out of shadowstuff and slipped through a crack in reality, a crack which these dark entities had been saving for a good opportunity. And here t was, and Sanctis arose, fully formed, a spirit with a mission.

Since his birth, Sanctis has been wandering the lesser byways of America, especially in the west, in California where the line between a life buffered by layers of technology, and a life of barbarism ruled by need. Working quietly and behind he scenes, Sanctis started small with transmission boxes and smaller Internet hookups, slipping in, destroying a few key pieces of tech and then stealing away while others tried to deal with his destruction.

But then as his powers grew he started off with more wide ranging schemes, including the California power problems of a few years ago, where he was barely thwarted, and then his real joy the New York Power Blackout, where an entire state was in the dark for days. Sure, they had a technical explanation for why it happened, but SAntis knew, and so di the pwoer executives. Encouraged, Sanctis headed for Freedom City, intent on bettering his past successes.

Stats:

Str: 00 (+0) (bought down to 0)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 10 (+0)

Int: 14 (+2)

Wis: 16 (+3)

Cha: 12 (+1)

Cost 2: Total 2

BAB: 5 (+4 with Strike)

BDB: 6 (+4 from Dodge FEat)

Initiative: +0

Cost 22: Total 24

Saves:

Toughness: 10 (fades)

Fortitude: 5

Reflex: 5

Will: 10 +3

Cost 20: Total 44

Skills:

TBD

Cost 9: Total 53

Feats:

Attack Specialization (strike) 2

Uncanny Dodge (mental)

Dodge Focus 4

Cost 7: Total 60

Powers:

Insubstantial: Permanent, Innate Cost 17

Immunity [Tech Descriptor], Sealed Systems Cost 19

Mind Control Flaw: One command "Destroy Tech), Sight Dependent RAnk= 10 Cost 20

Extra: Affect Corporeal, Contagious

Supersense: Ultravision

Tech Sense [Acute, Accurate, Analytical, Extended 2, Radius] Cost 9

Strike [Energy Claws] Ranks 10 Cost 10

Flaw: Full-round, Full Power

Extra: Affects Corporeal

Flight 3 ranks cost 6

Comprehend (all languages, spoken) RAnks 2 Cost 4

Toughness : Flaw Ablative Rank 10 Cost 5

Cost 90: Total 150

Drawbacks:

Costs: Abilities (2) + Combat (22) + Saves (20) + Skills (9) + Feats (7) + Powers (90) - Drawbacks (00) = 150

Description: Sanctis is a well-built man of some six feet and 200 lbs who has a very Mediterranean look about him. He looks to be about forty years old and is dresses simply in trousers, a black t-shirt and a sport-style jacket.

History:

Tides rise and tides fall. What was once will come again when what is now has descended into obscurity again. Or so the old gods believe, the gods of superstition and fear, bloody rituals and things that lurk around the edge of the campfire at night. Once they were supreme, and all mortals feared them, feared them with all their souls.

But that time is past. As men became more enlightened and knowledgeable, they were able to push he darkness back, and then push it aside, and then finally to try to forget it totally. And those things that lived in the darkness did not and still don't appreciate it at all. Watching form their nearly forgotten corners of the earth, they looked fo man's strengths and weakness, and found what they believed was man's Archilles heel, Technology. For they saw how dependent man was on it, and knew how far man could possibly fall (for they were there back then) if the crutch was taken away, and society kicked into free fall.

So Sanctis was created out of shadowstuff and slipped through a crack in reality, a crack which these dark entities had been saving for a good opportunity. And here t was, and Sanctis arose, fully formed, a spirit with a mission.

Since his birth, Sanctis has been wandering the lesser byways of America, especially in the west, in California where the line between a life buffered by layers of technology, and a life of barbarism ruled by need. Working quietly and behind he scenes, Sanctis started small with transmission boxes and smaller Internet hookups, slipping in, destroying a few key pieces of tech and then stealing away while others tried to deal with his destruction.

But then as his powers grew he started off with more wide ranging schemes, including the California power problems of a few years ago, where he was barely thwarted, and then his real joy the New York Power Blackout, where an entire state was in the dark for days. Sure, they had a technical explanation for why it happened, but SAntis knew, and so di the pwoer executives. Encouraged, Sanctis headed for Freedom City, intent on bettering his past successes.

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

TBD

Feats:

Uncanny Dodge (mental)

Dodge Focus 4

Powers:

Flight 3 ranks cost 6

Drawbacks:

Costs: Abilities (2) + Combat (22) + Saves (20) + Skills (9) + Feats (7) + Powers (90) - Drawbacks (00) = 150

History:

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

TBD

Feats:

Uncanny Dodge (mental)

Dodge Focus 4

Powers:

Flight 3 ranks cost 6

Drawbacks:

I just took a quick glance, but two things I needed help with are

1) How many ranks of Insubstantial does he have? I'm assuming 4 from the cost, but it doesn't say.

2) What kind of reasonably common effect can still affect him in his insubstantial form?

You also would need Immunity (suffocation) as a minimum, since otherwise, you'd be unable to breathe (and you'd still need to).

I'm also not sure what Sealed Systems are in your immunity, and does "Tech" include normal technology, such as guns, or specifically tech powers? I think it might be a very common descriptor if it's the former.

1) How many ranks of Insubstantial does he have? I'm assuming 4 from the cost, but it doesn't say.

2) What kind of reasonably common effect can still affect him in his insubstantial form?

You also would need Immunity (suffocation) as a minimum, since otherwise, you'd be unable to breathe (and you'd still need to).

I'm also not sure what Sealed Systems are in your immunity, and does "Tech" include normal technology, such as guns, or specifically tech powers? I think it might be a very common descriptor if it's the former.

Yes, 4 ranks

I'll think of which would fit the best.

Ok, I'll detail Sealed Systems in my next edit, I meant the standard, no food, water, suffocation, or standard environmental conditions.

If I go with common tech devices, that would be 20 points, right? And in that case could he be sen by thinks like security cameras? Or would they jsut ignore his existence?

Yes, 4 ranks

Ok, I'll detail Sealed Systems in my next edit, I meant the standard, no food, water, suffocation, or standard environmental conditions.

If I go with common tech devices, that would be 20 points, right? And in that case could he be sen by thinks like security cameras? Or would they jsut ignore his existence?

Yes, 4 ranks

• 3 weeks later...