A Picnic at Liberty Park (IC)

Cyroa

"I am too," she said emphatically. She looked down at his picnic basket. "If you want to leave this here, I'll pack it up for the trip, and we can meet here... say Friday at seven? I'll give you a call tomorrow and we can talk about details. It'll be a really nice weekend, and I can't wait to see all the things you've been telling me about." There were layers of meaning in that, but they probably weren't anything that should be explored right then. "Want me to give you a ride home, so you don't have to change?"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled at her. "Seven is fine. I'll be here." He shook his head. "It's quite alright. I'll be fine." He leaned in for a final kiss, letting it linger for a moment. Finally he stepped back, concentrated and let the energy out. In moments, Derrick was gone and Dark Star was left. "I'll see you soon. Can't wait." He flew upwards through the ceiling, concealing himself before passing outside. Once out, he shot towards the heaven then energies he wielded almost as strong as the happiness he felt.