Checkmate (OOC)

Avenger's group is just Phantom and Scarab, right? Dark Star, Doc, Grim and Wesley are together elsewhere, right?

I'm with Doc on this bit o' confusion; I know I missed a few days but I have no idea where Grim is, since she volunteered to go into Phantom's cloak, but I can see her being of use in dealing with Columbia.

PL8 Grim can keep herself concealed fine with her Blending power, but what about the others if DS isn't with us?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free Actions to maintain Force Field, to use Extra Effort for a power stunt, and to reconfigure the Psionics array to that stunt.

Power Stunt: Stun 10 (Feats: Sedation, Subtle, Extras: Area [burst], Mental, Range 2 [Perception], Sleep [+0], Flaws: Action [Full], Distracting) [32PP]

Full Action to use the power on everyone in the security station. Everyone there makes a DC20 Will Save. There is no Reflex Save for half damage.

The Scarab is flat-footed until her action next round. She is also still Concealed by Phantom.

The Scarab is Fatigued.

Doc has a mighty 8!

If HPs are re-starting for this thread, Doc has 2 Hero Points -- 3 for Luck 2, -1 used on the two computer checks from earlier.

If we're keeping track since this whole interdimensional thing started (which, for Doc, was All Ways of Contending), he's got (3, -1 used on re-rolling Bluff, -1 used on re-rolling a Sense Motive check, +1 for cheesing off Odysseus, -1 to re-roll an attack, -1 on the computer checks here, equals... ) 0 :(

Also, was Doc able to patch into the internal security cameras and scope things out?