Dynamic APs

angrydurf

So I'm confused by Dynamic APs

I gess the question is this. Is the dynamic PF on the main power or the alternate power?

I know the main powwer has to have dynamic as well if it is to be in the dynamic array but does the AP go up to 2pp per AP on the cost of hte main power or do you add the dynamic feat to the AP in the array?

IE: is this legal?

Flight 7 (PFs: Alternate power, Dynamic) [16]

AP: Super strength 6 (PFs: Bracing, Dynamic)

Or does dynamic increase the cost of AP to 2pp? UP indicates that Dynamic is a PF applied to the APs themselves not a modifier to the cost of Alternate Power. Refering to UP pg. 110 the dynamic power feat.

So I'm confused by Dynamic APs

I gess the question is this. Is the dynamic PF on the main power or the alternate power?

Yes. Kinda.

In order for Dynamic Alternate Powers to be... well, Dynamic, you need two or more powers in the Array to be Dynamic. The Base power does not have to be Dynamic.

IE: is this legal?

Flight 7 (PFs: Alternate power, Dynamic) [16]

AP: Super strength 6 (PFs: Bracing, Dynamic)

No, but that's b/c the points used to buy Alternate Powers don't count for the cost of the power.

I.e., Flight 7 (PFs: Alternate power, Dynamic) is a 16 pp power, but the Alternate Power is built on 15 points. You don't count the point spent on the AP power feat when figuring out how many pps you have to play with for each "slot" in the Array.