And They Called Me MAD! (OOC)

Geez3r

The roles have been switched for this thread. Malice is the hero and Doctor Archeville is the bad guy. As "Malice" isn't a particularly heroic name, for this thread I'll be changing his name to "Rocket's Red Glare".

There are also a few things to iron out before starting

1) Were Doc A and Malice/RRG always evil and good, or did they start as their original versions and swap at some point?

2) Are there any mechanical changes to be made to the characters? IE: bumping Bio-doc up a PL or two, bumping Malice down a PL, swapping ranks in Intimidate for Diplomacy, that sort of thing?

3) What exactly is Bio-Doc up to? I liked the idea of amoebic creatures, but that might just be because I played Ratchet and Clank not to long ago.

IC post is pending these questions and the July edits.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The roles have been switched for this thread. Malice is the hero and Doctor Archeville is the bad guy. As "Malice" isn't a particularly heroic name, for this thread I'll be changing his name to "Rocket's Red Glare".

Doktor Vile? :twisted:

There are also a few things to iron out before starting

1) Were Doc A and Malice/RRG always evil and good, or did they start as their original versions and swap at some point?

Either way works for me. This Doc could've always been insanely evil, or became mad(der) after his self-experimentation. ("It's all so clear now...")

2) Are there any mechanical changes to be made to the characters? IE: bumping Bio-doc up a PL or two, bumping Malice down a PL, swapping ranks in Intimidate for Diplomacy, that sort of thing?

My Mad Biologist Dr. Archeville is PL 10, but I think it would work best if we're at an even PL. I can either bump my guy up (to PL 12/180pp), or you can bring RRG down to PL 10 (150pp).

A swap from Intimidate to Diplomacy sounds good.

3) What exactly is Bio-Doc up to? I liked the idea of amoebic creatures, but that might just be because I played Ratchet and Clank not to long ago.

So mote it be!

Could go for a Cosmic Mind-ish angle: Doktor Vile's latest scheme is a two-pronged one. Part one is to release blob-monsters through the city, which nom people here and there (eating and/or converting them into more blobs). Part two is the release of mind-altering substances into the city water supply (or meats, fruits and veggies from some local farms) which makes people want to go to the blobs and be nom'd/converted. Vile's ultimate goal: turn the people of Freedom City into one giant super-organism, an extension of his own body & will!

(Or to become the body for some Pseudonatural Lovecraftian Entity.)

*note to self: watch more SWAT KATS eps with Dr. Viper*

Doktor Vile sounds excellent.

Ah let's go with Doc getting madder, and RRG seeing the error of his ways.

I'll make a new RRG at PL 10/150pp, because Malice currently isn't technically PL 12.

Could go for a Cosmic Mind-ish angle: Doktor Vile's latest scheme is a two-pronged one. Part one is to release blob-monsters through the city, which nom people here and there (eating and/or converting them into more blobs). Part two is the release of mind-altering substances into the city water supply (or meats, fruits and veggies from some local farms) which makes people want to go to the blobs and be nom'd/converted. Vile's ultimate goal: turn the people of Freedom City into one giant super-organism, an extension of his own body & will!

(Or to become the body for some Pseudonatural Lovecraftian Entity.)

*jots down notes for use on Bio-Malice* Sounds good.

Gimme a little bit to whip up RRG.

*shrug* I got distracted by something shiny when I posted RRG and forgot about it till i went to upload them again last night when I realized I had already done it.

I don't mind GMing it, but if you want to go right ahead.

I was expecting you to start it at least being the villain has the perk of being the catalyst.

Given that RRG can fly 10,000 feet as a Move action....

Standard to grab her

Move to move to a rooftop (closest one is about half a mile away)

You could use a Free action to literally drop her, or a Standard one to set her down. Telling her to stay put would also be a Free action.

Rocketing back would be another Move action.