Go For Broken (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guard toughness save vs Bel's attack DC 26 (1d20+7=9, 1d20+7=26) Accidentally rolled 2 toughness saves, I'll just take the first so that guard keels over. There isn't much to see right now as the cloaking field is still up.

Status Update:

Bunker 1 - Destroyed by Ronin and Knievel.

Bunker 2 - Being attacked by Belphegor. 1 guard still alive, generator and building are gone.

Bunker 3 - Everything is dead, Malice is moving towards next objective.

Bunker 4 - Being attacked by Vestigue. All guards dead, building is gone, generator is damaged.

47 -- Vestige -- Unharmed -- VP x1

29 -- Captain Knievel -- Unharmed -- VP x3

23 -- Ronin -- Unharmed -- VP x1

18 -- Belphegor -- Unharmed -- VP x1

12 -- Troops

1 -- Malice -- Unharmed -- VP x3

Okay, here's the next section. First get a VP for completeing the first objective. Get another one for me being an evil GM.

Helicopter Initiative (1d20+16=25)

Tank Initiative (1d20-2=15)

Battalion Initiative (1d20+6=12)

War Mech Initiative (1d20+2=8)

Also, as you might have surmised, I'm not actually going to run the 100+ soldier in the battalion. I'm using an incredibly simplified version of the mass combat rules. Each battalion is about 50 dudes, if you attack one of the groups, you effectively attack all of them, even if it's only single target. Also note: Multi-target and area of effect powers work wonders on the battalions.

Part 2 Initiative (1d20+0=18)

Alright, let's get this party started.

Part 2 Status

Vestige - Unharmed - VP x3

Ronin - Unharmed - VP x3

Helicopters (3)

Belphegor - Unharmed - VP x3

Malice - Unharmed - VP x5

Captain Knievel - Unharmed - VP x5

Tanks (5)

Battalions (2)

War Mechs (2)

Vestige, you are now in a target rich environment, what do you do? Everything is considered a "heroic" character.

Ya might want to change some of the particulars of that power stunt.

The tanks, buildings and choppers are unmanned objects, they don't have Fortitude saves. Anyone inside of the buildings also has total concealment relative to you and are therefore not affected. Also, I'm guessing that from your description, the Sense Dependent part of this is Auditory in nature. Might I remind you that there are very loud alarms blaring throughout the compound, orders are screamed into radios, very loud war machines are being mobilized and many of your targets are several hundred feet away. Anyone who can't hear you over that din is not effected by the attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright. Doc, quote, you still with us?

I have yet to get a response from WM and I don't think Avalon is going to be coming back.

If you want to do this, I'm still up for it, I just have to figure out a reason to take out about half of the combatants in one fell swoop. Oh wait, this is me we're talking about. :twisted: