Go For Broken (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay for Bel there are 7 guards in range.

Guard 1: Natural 20 on both Reflex and Toughness saves = still alive

Guard 2: Pass Reflex, fail Toughness = Out

Guard 3: Pass Reflex, fail Toughness = Out

Guard 4: Fail Reflex, pass Toughness = Still Alive

Guard 5: Fail Reflex, Fail Toughness = Out

Guard 6: Fail Reflex, Fail Toughness = Out

Guard 7: Fail Reflex, Fail Toughness = Out

On Malice's turn I All out Attacked 5, and Power Attacked 5, and took a 10 on my attack rolls. Used Indirect 3 and the 15,000ft cubic area of the Liberation Cannon to hit everything simultaneously.

New round. The guards will act on this round.

47 -- Vestige -- Unharmed -- VP x1

29 -- Captain Knievel -- Unharmed -- VP x3

23 -- Ronin -- Unharmed -- VP x1

18 -- Belphegor -- Unharmed -- VP x0

12 -- Troops

1 -- Malice -- Unharmed -- VP x2

Vestige is up.

Wide open.

Status Update:

Bunker 1 - Being assualted by Ronin and Knievel. 1 guard still standing + X number of scientists with the generator + the generator itself

Bunker 2 - Being attacked by Belphegor. 2 guards still alive, generator damaged but operational, significant chunk of the building is gone

Bunker 3 - Being attacked by Malice. Massive Structural damage, 1 guard left alive, generator destroyed

Bunker 4 - Being attacked by Vestigue. All guards still alive, but the building is pretty much no longer there. Generator exposed but untouched.

Ronin is up.

12 -- Troops

Ok gonna use allocate a pp to All-out Attack. And then attack, using a combination of that and power attack. Still taking 10 cause its a minion.So my attack roll is 30. Attacking with twin Machine pistols which has autofire 2. So Damage is DC is 25 plus +1 for every point over Def....

lets see him live through that. 8-)

Belphegor will activate his "Internal Infernal Combustion" power, giving him Impervious Toughness 10 (note: Sustained duration) and Penetrating Strength 7 (PFs: Accurate [+12 attack], Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable, Takedown Attack 2)

And he's diving for the generator, Power Attacking for 5 (-5 attack, +5 damage), so he'll be at +7 to hit, doing +12 damage (DC 27).

Do I need to roll to hit it, or can I Take 10?

Also, are the guards near enough that, if the generator "falls," he can use his Takedown Attack to attack one or both of them?

Huh. It appears as if I forgot that rule that if a minion rolls a natural 20, they're still out if they still fail. But rather than retcon the soldiers dead, those that have had minions survive their attacks via a natural 20 (Bephegor and Malice) all get a VP for my little boo-boo. Minions have actually saved against Ronin's and Knievel's attacks.

Doc, the generator has a total Defense value of 8, so you can take a 1 and hit. Takedown attack will not apply in this situation however. It will however be rather useful down the line.

Woo-hoo, free Villain Points!

(I've a feeling we're gonna need 'em!)

EDIT: Bel's Toughness save for the one guard that successfully shot him: 21, fails by 4, so he's got a Bruise.

EDIT no.2: that's actually a 22, failed by 3 (results the same), due to the increases in effect for this adventure.

EDIT no.3: Since my damage was one point higher (due to higher Str which I forgot to figure in), does that affect the condition of Bel's generator? It appears to have failed its save by 9, so one more would tip it over....

Status Update:

Bunker 1 - Being assualted by Ronin and Knievel. 2 scientists with the generator, generator is undamaged

Bunker 2 - Being attacked by Belphegor. 2 guards still alive, generator and building are gone.

Bunker 3 - Everything is dead, Malice is moving towards next objective.

Bunker 4 - Being attacked by Vestigue. All guards dead, building is gone, generator is damaged.

Captain Knievel is up.

12 -- Troops