Ronin - Unharmed - VP x3

Helicopters (3)

Belphegor - Unharmed - VP x3

Malice - Unharmed - VP x5

Captain Knievel - Unharmed - VP x5

Tanks (5)

Battalions (2)

War Mechs (2)

Vestige was at the top of the order, but I've got enough work with all the other stuff to worry about NPC-ing him so unless anyone has any objections, I'm just going to write him out.

The sight before you is quite possibly the most awe-inspiring display you have ever seen in your entire life. A massive canyon is carved into the landscape, and the facility is built right into it. To say that the architecture is advanced would be an understatement. Any movies or televison shows you've seen about the city of the future all pale in comparison to this. Everything looks sleek and perfectly designed as if this canyon had been carved for the soul purpose of containing this complex, and a little voice inside of your head tells you it might just have been. Some of the central buildings may very well be a mile in hieght. Massive monorail tracks cover the entire area, moving massive amounts of materials from one section of the complex to the other.

Unfortunately for you, you don't have the luxury of taking in the sights, as most everyone down there is doing their level best to give you a bad case of the very dead; a task which they very well succeed in. The former river basin looks like it's about to be the scene of a major battle. Two battalions of troops have just been deployed by the Comm Tower, and you guess there are even more on the way from the sounds of those alarms going off.

The Comm Tower stands probably a good 350 ft tall and is located about 1000 ft away from Knievel and Ronin's current position. It's probably 40ft in radius. In addition, some of their heavier machinery has already been mobilized. There are 5 tanks and 3 helicopters heading towards your position. The tanks are about 1700 ft out from Knievel and Ronin's position, in a line formation. The are choppers are each going up the center, left flank and right flank respectively. They're about 1200 ft out, putting them near Bel and Vestige.

Over at Malice's end, there appear to be 2 dozen helicopters prepping for take off, he's probably got less than a minute to take them out before they get airborne. Also, 2 War-Mechs have been deployed to the area and are moving to engage him. From over the radios you can tell the base itself is readying its defenses, so Surface to Air missles and the like will probably be coming soon.

In fact, everyone dig them up, and I'll include them in each of the status update posts I do.

Device

The Mantle of Freedom

Enhanced Attack 1 {2}

Communication 4 (radio) {4}

Enhanced Constitution 26 {26}

Enhanced Will Save 2 {2}

Flight 5 (250 mph / 2,500 feet) {10}

Immunity 14 (life support, entrapment) {14}

Impervious Toughness 12 {12}

Protection 2 {2}

Super Senses 6 (Darkvision, Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Time Sense, Ultra Hearing) {6}

Quickness 4 (x25 speed) {4}

Enhanced Skills 5 (Computers 6, Disable Device 11, Notice 3) {5}

Enhanced Feats 1 (Luck) {1}

Weapons Array 21 (42 point powers; PFs: 5 Alternate Powers) {47}

* BE: Enhanced Strength 30 and Super-Strength 6 (effective Str 70; Lt Load 64 tons, Med Load 125 tons, Hvy Load 200 tons) – Righteous Riot

* AP: Blast 13 (Extra: Auto-fire x2 Flaw: Full-Round Action) PF: Improved Crit x2– The 2nd Amendment

* AP: Blast 12 (Extras: Targeted Shapeable Area, PFs: Indirect x3, Progression x3 (120 - 5ft square cubes)) – Liberation Cannon

* AP: Paralyze 13 (Extras: Alternate Save/Fortitude, Range/Ranged PF: Improved Crit, Affects Insubstaintial x2) - Shock and Awe

* AP: Damage 12 Extras: Targeted Area - Line, Autofire PF: Progression x3 (25ft x 300ft line) - Acceptable Losses

* AP: Corrosion 13 PF: Accurate - Public Opinion

Device 3 (Hard to Lose; 15pp) PF: Indestructible

Regeneration 15

Bruised - No Action

Injured - No Action

Staggered - No Action

For Belphegor:

+22 pp (20 +2 unspent he earned this month)

+6pp to bump Str, Con, and Wis all by +2 (Str 26/+8, Con 26/+8, Wis 14/+2; Toughness +11, Fort +14, Will +8; Str is 32/+11 w/ "Unfettered Might")

+2pp to bump Base Attack by +1 (to +11)

+2pp to bump Base Defense by +1 (to +11)

+2pp to add 6r in Craft/Artistic and 2r in Know/Arcane Lore (bringing those both to +12 total)

+2pp to bump Demonic Powers Array from 11 to 12

+1pp to bump Flight from 2 to 3

+3pp to round out his Immunities

+2pp to bump Super-Str from 2 to 3 (effective str 41, 62 w/ "Unfettered Might")

and

Device 3 (Flameheal Amulet; 15 points, Hard to Lose)

Healing 5 (Extra: Total; Flaw: Personal)

Regeneration 5 (Staggered 4/1 round, Unconscious 1/1 round)

Wasn't guessing. Just a figure of speech.

Ok I spoke with Geezer about joining this thread. Ok I want to spend my 23pps thus ( I still haven't spent my 3 pps in the main char yet)

Feats: Masterplan

Masterful Tactics

Add Analyticall to Weakness detection.

Finding the Weakness. Ronin's ability to detect weakness allows him to find a weak point in any thing. No matter how minuscule his eyes can detect any aberration and lock on to it. He can even allow his allies to gain the bonus as well though not as effortlessly as he does.

Drain Toughness 5 (Extras: Perception +2, Area, Alternate Save: Reflex)

AP: Drain Toughness 5 (Extras: Perception +2, No Save +2; Flaws: Self-Only [no one else benefits])

Battalion Reflex save vs Ronin Drain Toughness, DC 15 (1d20+4=10, 1d20+4=7) - So both Battalion's Toughness saves are reduced by 5.

Tank Reflex save vs Ronin Drain Toughness, DC 15 (1d20 2=15, 1d20 2=17, 1d20 2=15, 1d20 2=8, 1d20 2=7) - The ones on the far left and right have their Toughness reduced by 5, the other are unaffected.

Chopper Reflex save vs Ronin Drain Toughness, DC 15 (1d20+7=27, 1d20+7=12, 1d20+7=20) The middle chopper has it's toughness reduced by 3, the others are unaffected.

Throw up an IC to reflect this WM.

Well this is the last section where we'll likely be so separated. If we get through this, it won't be much of an issue. We'll probably be within shouting distance of each other for the remainder of the thread, unless someone does something wildly unexpected *glares at the players*

But yes, for the time being it is going to be pretty bad. But hey, if it comes up, Villain Points.

Villain Points = the reason GM's never have to say sorry

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry everyone, I would have sworn it was Knievel's turn. I guess I had the initiative from the last battle still stuck in my head.

Chopper Attack rolls vs Bel, CapK, Ronin (in that order); DC 25 toughness save - Autofire (1d20+10=18, 1d20+10=22, 1d20+10=24)

It's Auto-fire 1, so +1 DC for every 2 it exceeds your Defense, maximum of +5.

Ronin - Unharmed - VP x3

Helicopters (3) - Chopper 2 has -3 toughness penalty

Belphegor - Unharmed - VP x3

Malice - Unharmed - VP x5

Captain Knievel - Unharmed - VP x5

Tanks (5) - 1 and 5 have -5 toughness penalty

Battalions (2) - Both have -5 toughness penalty

War Mechs (2)

Bel, you're up as soon as I get IC up.