What's your "marital" status?

Barnum

:D

Since were aren't getting a lot of discussion about this in the Secret Identities thread, I thought I'd post this here. And no that isn't a typo . . . I meant marital not martial. :D

Married, single, dating, etc. What's your story.

Mine is simple: single and doomed to stay that way it would seem. My longest running relationship was about 6 mo. and then he moved hundreds of miles away. :o :? :cry:

*is desperate*

What about you?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since were aren't getting a lot of discussion about this in the Secret Identities thread, I thought I'd post this here. And no that isn't a typo . . . I meant marital not martial. :D

Mine is simple: single and doomed to stay that way it would seem. My longest running relationship was about 6 mo. and then he moved hundreds of miles away. :o :? :cry:

*is desperate*

What about you?

*is desperate*

What about you?

I checked "Dating Casually" but "It's Complicated" would have been a better choice.

In the last few months, I've been upgraded from "Just Friends" to "Oh crap, that's weird" to "It's Complicated." But we had a real date Friday, so i guess that's technically "Dating Casually."

Good times...

I checked "Dating Casually" but "It's Complicated" would have been a better choice.

In the last few months, I've been upgraded from "Just Friends" to "Oh crap, that's weird" to "It's Complicated." But we had a real date Friday, so i guess that's technically "Dating Casually."

Good times...

Good times...

If I could find a female of my species who wasn't a close relative or a succubus, I might start dating.

Anyone know any unattached lady shedim in Southern California?

Cripes man, look out the frikkin' window. :)

As for me, I'm currently dating a very signifcant other and am very happy with the arrangment.

Any reason why your situation is "hopeless", Barnum? I used to think the same thing until I put myself out there a bit more, but I have to admit, I don't know the background on your difficulty.

If I could find a female of my species who wasn't a close relative or a succubus, I might start dating.

As for me, I'm currently dating a very signifcant other and am very happy with the arrangment.

Any reason why your situation is "hopeless", Barnum? I used to think the same thing until I put myself out there a bit more, but I have to admit, I don't know the background on your difficulty.

I do, and I see Eve's descendants everywhere. Perfectly good people, most of them, but you wouldn't believe (well, maybe you would) the kinds of fits religious groups used to throw whenever somebody suspected a baby carried both Eve's and Lilith's lineage in their veins. I'd rather not face that kind of grief.

I do, and I see Eve's descendants everywhere. Perfectly good people, most of them, but you wouldn't believe (well, maybe you would) the kinds of fits religious groups used to throw whenever somebody suspected a baby carried both Eve's and Lilith's lineage in their veins. I'd rather not face that kind of grief.