Birthday at the Park (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice DC 10 (1d20+6=8)

wow... terribly oblivious... screw it. Hero Point! (unless Edge wants to use luck or something to make the minimum for that roll two points higher) I'll go ahead and roll it, he can retcon it any time since it's not even my turn yet.

notice DC 10 (1d20.minroll(11)+6=22)

much better. I believe that leaves me with 1 HP remaining. Am I correct? Actually, I might have 0 left. I may have used one to re-roll a save earlier. I'll check and get back to you.

EDIT: I did in fact already use one HP. Unless Edge works his magic, I am currently at 0 HP.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so A_W posted, it's now my turn.

My notice check goes off as posted earlier, I needed to spend an HP to succeed at it. That leaves me at 0HP remaining. Edge, if you're going to pop an HP for me so that I'm not empty, please do so now :)

I still can't think of much for Breakdown to do other than wait and see what happens with the floor. I'll make an IC post for a free action of talking, then I'll delay.

and that's a DC 20 will check from everyone

failure = you feel GOOD (and skeezy ;) ) and you can take no action

Fail by 5 or more = as above plus you feel compelled to help it

(new roll every round if you fail)

And top of the initiative order once more

Edit:

And here's the init order again

Wander 28

Edge 16

Geckoman 16

Bad Guys 16

Phalanx 13

Psyche 13

Breakdown 12

Hellion 6

and that's a DC 20 will check from everyone

failure = you feel GOOD (and skeezy ;) ) and you can take no action

Fail by 5 or more = as above plus you feel compelled to help it

I would like to reinsert into the initiative order here after my earlier delay. Now that I know we have something to fight.

Will DC 20 (1d20+4=8)

Yikes that sucks. I believe I am out of HP's. So I'm screwed unless Edge wants to help me re-roll that. I'm going to hold of on my IC post for now in the crazy hope that he will :)

Well, it's been a few days, and AA hasn't said anything, so I'll assume that he has no HP to support me with or something... I'll make an IC post to the effect of, "I can't do anything, and am under your controll."

Since I reinserted into the top of the order, I'm guessing the initiative looks something like this:

Breakdown 28a

Wander 28

Edge 16

Geckoman 16

Bad Guys 16

Phalanx 13

Psyche 13

Hellion 6

Wander fails her first will save, but is feeling unusually heroic what with all the zombies running around, so rerolls. She succeeds.

Since the no touching rule remains in effect, she will continue to chuck the scenery at the new apparition, this time with a fake palm tree standing in for a spear. Full five point power/all out attack, which keeps her ranged attack at +6, raises her damage to +15, and drops her defense to +5.

First roll is spectacularly awful. Spending another HP (which leaves her with one remaining). Result on the second is a 21. If that hits, it's a DC 30 check.