Dance Party Plus...

quotemyname

The title is actually a reference to Head Automatica's "Dance Party Plus Destruction" song. I just kind of wanted to use it.

Anyways, seeing as we all have some pretty big plans for the claremont kids, I wanted to put something together as well. This one doesn't really need to happen at any certain point in time, though I am thinking of making it after I get Breakdown to PL10.

The basic Idea here is that Eddie is going to host a large party at his house while his parents are away. As it is the type of thing that high school kids do. And I have to fulfill some of my complications sometime (Reputation - Throws the BEST parties). So there will probably be all kinds of fun being had, and maybe some mischief as well. Hopefully nothing will go wrong! ;)

Who is interested?

A] From team Claremont? (Young Freedom)

B] Any other characters from the 15-20 age group that would want to party crash?

Any other good ideas that come down the pike will also be considered (Things that may wind up going wrong, trouble that may end up being gotten into, etc.) as long as you suggest them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay so I actually want to get this thing started. I put in a request on the GM request thread wondering if anyone wanted to run it.

Just a few questions:

Who want's to come (the entirety of claremont is likely invited)

Does anyone have a good idea for a conflict of this story? It's a definite that alcohol will be involved (like any self-respectful high-school party) so feel free to make it ridiculous

- I had thought maybe the students of the Shadow Academy might want to crash this. (but that's really my only idea for right now. Unless there is some other Super Villain that may way to crash the party for some reason)

• 2 weeks later...