To Whom It May Concern...(OOC)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok putting 2pps into notice to get a +19 modifier 1pp into Challenge: Accelerated Notice. So I can use notice as a free action without a penalty. The I will use my Weakness Detection: Acute, visual to find a weakness. My last two PPs go into stealth for a +19.

Notice Check

1d20+19=28

Now will use Flash bang Grenade. DC 14 Reflex to avoid Blindness and DC 14 fort save to avoid deafness.

Moveing to hide

Stealth Check

1d20+19=31

Another thing I was curious about would Weakness Detection it should tell me if he has any drawbacks on his powers I think. Not sure.

Ok will also make an accelerated notice check on the room. Looking for anything I can use to further damge him escape routes or anything out of he ordinary in the room.

1d20+19=23

Ok will attack using the element of surprise I assume I will get him flat-footed. Will use Sniper Rifle.

Will power Attack.

1d20+5=24

Yosh! Crit!

DC 32 Damage save.

Will spend HP if I have to to make sure it hits.

It hits just fine. As discussed in chat, he will make a save and then fire at you if he is still standing.

toughness (1d20+12=25)

Injured and Disabled

GM Fiat to eliminate the disabled so he doesn't lose his readied action.

Blast 11 (1d20+9=16)

But it misses and takes a chunk out of the wall near you.

IC post on the way...

EDIT:

Your acute sense of smell tells you that he is still somewhere in the room. Most likely on the side opposite you. You just don't know where. You cannot see him or hear him at all. If you get closer, you may make a Notice check to try and sniff him out. But it is difficult!

Ok removing the 2pps from stealth and 1 pp from notice and adding them all to bluff. to get a +12 modifier.

My new Stealth check is 18 and my new notice is 16. Will change accelerated notice to accelerated bluff. Will attempt to use trick to get him out into the open or give away his position. So far this is all a free action so I still have my standard action to attack if I am able.

1d20+12=23

He does not need to notice you, he can see right where you are! :o

touch attack! (accurate attack 5) (1d20+13=17)

Ugh... I am sick of bad rolls - GM fiat again. Have another VP

touch attack (1d20.minroll(11)+13=24)

wow... minimum roll again. Glad it hits this time at least.

Now I will need an opposed grapple check from you:

opposed grapple! (1d20+30=43)

Make your opposed roll, and I will edit my post.

Ok gonna try what we discussed in chat.

I still got 4pps to go around. I will shift 2 pps into Intimidate. to get +16 1pp into distract. 1pp into Challenge: Fast Intimidate so I can do it as move action.

So my attempt to distract him with intimidate.

1d20+16=23

Could be better but I will need to see if he fails.

Ok will shift poitns out of notice to Acrobatics. To get +16. Will take two points out of Intimidate, will put one point into Acrobatic BLuff, and another in to Challenge: Fast feint. Then will attempt to feint as a free action.

1d20+16=28

That is the Sense Motive DC to avoid the feint.

Moving to other side of the Room with move action. Then will surge for another Standard action.

Will then Attempt to shoot that fool, with High powered Sniper rifle and power attack and All out attack. Dfesne is now at 15.

1d20+10=16

Damn a 16.

Well if that hits it is a DC 27 damage save. Doign lethal damage if possible.

okay the problem here is that you can't actually see him from that far away. as soon as you move more than 30 feet away, you lose sight of him. (the room is about 50ft radius and you were off to one side of it). so you can move up to 30 feet away and then take your shot. if your still okay with that you can make your post.

He can't actually make that save vs the feint. and rank 12 attack beats his impervious, so he has to save:

toughness (1d20+11=17)

fail by 10

Don't want him biting the dust just yet. another fiat coming your way :roll:

toughness (1d20.minroll(11)+11=27)

PASS