Shadowjak-Nightshyft-(Villain) PL11

The Hidden sounds like some sort of entity from the Shattenwelt, the dimension of darkness that powers some undead creatures, and a few other villains like Nacht-Krieger. Something that "only" wants the world to plunge into darkness might actually be the Shattenwelt's version of a good guy, considering that most things there like to feed on the "light" of living souls.

Perhaps you had to make a deal to save yourself, and now, you're finding that you're regretting your choice less and less. There's something inside you that worries about that, but it's growing quieter and quieter...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hidden sounds like some sort of entity from the Shattenwelt, the dimension of darkness that powers some undead creatures, and a few other villains like Nacht-Krieger. Something that "only" wants the world to plunge into darkness might actually be the Shattenwelt's version of a good guy, considering that most things there like to feed on the "light" of living souls.

Perhaps you had to make a deal to save yourself, and now, you're finding that you're regretting your choice less and less. There's something inside you that worries about that, but it's growing quieter and quieter...

That is a great idea...I haven't forgotten this post...just currently caught up in something else...I am just having an issue of getting the story...the perspective, the start...hell, the whole thing. I start off great...then something shiny passes by and ADD hits and I lose train of thought....I am still trying though...

That is a great idea...I haven't forgotten this post...just currently caught up in something else...I am just having an issue of getting the story...the perspective, the start...hell, the whole thing. I start off great...then something shiny passes by and ADD hits and I lose train of thought....I am still trying though...

:lol: I know exactly how you feel. No worries. Take your time.

My muse has spoken!

First....I have made some changes to the power structures....so please look over...

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Picture by Alienmastermind on M&M boards

Characters Name: Shadowjak

Alternate Identity: Anton Jakova

Height: 5’11â€Â

Weight: 175 lbs

Hair: Black w/White Forelock

Eyes: Grey/Black when using powers

Description: Anton is just under average height and has a slender build. The most distinguishing thing about him is the lock of pure white hair that flows from the front of his otherwise midnight black hair. When operating as Shadowjak, Anton wears a sleeveless, hooded body suit in a black/blue/grey color scheme. The suit is padded for impacts which he might sustain while Shadow Diving. His forearms are covered in a similar padding while leaving his fingers free for picking locks when he absolutely has to. He legs from the knees down have a harder armoring, to protect his legs when he emerges from a shadow at a high speed sliding. The featureless facemask with the eerie night goggles mask his face from identification

Note: Trade-Offs +2 Attack/-2 Damage

Stats:

Str: 18 (+4)

Dex: 22 (+6)

Con: 16 (+3)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 18 (+4)

Cha: 10 (+0)

BAB: 12

BDB: 20/14 Flat-footed

Initiative: +6

Saves:

Toughness:+3/+6 w/Defensive Roll

Fortitude:+3

Reflex:+10 w/Enhanced Reflexes

Will: +4

Skills:

Acrobatics 8(14), Climb 8(11), Computer 8(11), Disable Device 8(11), Escape Artist 4(10),Knowledge: Security Systems 8(11), Knowledge: Streetwise 8(11),Languages 4(English, German, Russian, and Ukraine) Notice 8(12), Search 8(11), Sleight of Hand 8(14), Stealth 4(18*)

(21)

Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff, Blind Fight, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Fearsome Presence 5, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Trip, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack, Sweeping Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Unbalancing Attack, Uncanny Dodge: Shadowcast, Ultimate Stealth (27)

Powers:

Shadow Trap 8 (Dimensional Pocket) (18)

Alternate Power: Shadow Diving 8(Transmit: Shadow) w/Change Facing, Change Velocity, Easy, Subtle 2, Turnabout.

Alternate Power: Shadow Strike 6(Elongation w/Projection) w/Indirect 3

Shadow Meld (Concealment: All Visual, Shadows only w/Close) (5)

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Stealth 2 (3) w/ Accelerated Stealth

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Device: Easy to lose(3)

Nightshades: Immunity to Sunlight(5)

Drawbacks:

Sunblind: Since bonding with Shadowforce, Anton has problems with staying in sunlight for a long time…it slowly blinds him as his eyes have trouble adjusting to the extra light

Complications:

Hunted by Wizard of unknown power…and of unknown allegiances.

Symbiotic Relationship with Shadowforce, whisperings and subtle urges

Stranger in a strange land: Russian in New York

Costs: Abilities (30) + Combat (38) + Saves (0) + Skills (21) + Feats(27) + Powers (37) - Drawbacks (-3) = 150 Total Cost

Movement…in a city there is constant movement…someone….something is always moving. People, animals, automobiles and trains…in a rush, moving from one point to another. And no matter the time of day…or even night, these ambulatory objects seem to always cast a shadow. And for someone like Shadowjak, this is a better system than the city’s mass transit system.

Anton Jakova, aka Shadowjak, was born in a small town in the Ukraine. The Ukraine…once a part of the Soviet Republic, is an impoverished country since it’s departure from the USSR. And as such, many suffer hardships …jobs and food are scarce, as are any type of Government help. Born into this environment, one learns to survive…by any means necessary…even by means that many would consider illegal. And since Anton was born into a situation such as this…turning to thievery for a living was something natural…something expected.

For Anton, thievery was simply nothing more than a means to earn a living…He did not do it for profit nor thrills…Neither did he do it out of malice…it was nothing but a way to survive from one day to the next. However, no matter how normal seeming such a career was, danger was inherent with this field of work…always had been…always will be.

It began with the odd little man, carrying an odd little case. At barely over four feet tall, the man resembled a child more than a grownup…his diminutive stature made him an instant, easy-seeming target. Stepping down from the train, holding a leather satchel that was half again as big as he was…the small man looked around the local train station like a child lost in an unfamiliar place. It was while appearing confused and lost that Anton marked the man for an easy score…small, out of town, and confused. Nothing could be more perfect than that…And Anton couldn’t have been anymore wrong, even if he even tried to.

While small in stature, the man was an accomplished Adept of Matters Arcane…or, in layman’s terms…a Wizard. And what was mistaken for a look of confusion was actually said Adept scanning the lines of probability…for dangers ahead. Finally…what was assumed to be an expensive case that could possibly contain some quick cash…was in actuality a protective container for something dark and evil…a portable prison, similar, in nature to the travel cages one uses for transporting the family pet.

It happened so quick…Anton bumping into the small wizard…slipping the case from his hands with an expert’s ease, and then bolting off at a decent speed. Only…Anton made just three steps before everything went wrong.

Even as the case slipped off of the stranger’s shoulder, he began to act. Hands weaving in complicated gestures and hurried, mumbled words escaping his lips…the miniature adept cast a quick, yet nasty spell. Electricity…a charge similar to that of static…only a hundred times more powerful, leaped out at Anton. Sensing instantly that something was wrong, Anton turned, raising the satchel as a shield.

As Fate would have it…the Wizard’s bolt was intercepted by the Mystical prison…the resulting expulsion was massive and damaging. The prison was destroyed and what was held within was freed…casting the entire station into an impenetrable darkness deeper than any midnight hour gloom. Cast into this darkness, the Wizard grimaced in anger…while Anton simply vanished…along with that which had been held within the satchel. His charge had escaped….using a pawn as it’s mount.

Even as the darkness engulfed him…Anton knew something was different. For one, he was suddenly miles away…not in the train station anymore. No…he was now in an alley near his home. Furthermore, he found himself covered in a glittering powder…a deep sable in color. Looking at what remained of the satchel, Anton noticed that this powder was pouring out of a gaping hole…along with larger, jewel-like shards…some of which were embedded in his skin. Reeling with the realization that he just escaped death, Anton stumbled and fell heavily against the alley wall. It was at this point tat the whispering began…

It was a low and sibilant whisper…slow and sensual. With increasing volume, these whispers became insistent. At first the words were impossible to discern…but the longer it went on…the easier it became to understand the meaning, if not the words. A tale of wrongful imprisonment…of being lost in a world of light…of promises to the one that freed it…then as quick as it began, the whispers ceased, leaving Anton once again with silence.

It took Anton a moment to realize what had happened…he had freed a creature held captive by a wizard…a now angry Wizard. To escape the Wizard…this entity had imparted some of it’s abilities to the young thief. Abilities that allowed both to escape. Abilities that, apparently, were now Anton’s to keep…It was also at this moment that Anton surmised that said Wizard would be VERY angry at him for freeing his captive and might seek vengeance upon Anton.

Knowing that remaining in the Ukraine might be a bad thing…Anton decide it was a time for a move. In Eastern Europe…the Wizard might have connections…servants or other powerful magicians that owed the tiny man a favor…Magic…it was everywhere here. This was…after all….the Old Country. The place where all things ancient and arcane were born. Quickly returning to his apartment, Anton grab up his things…packing in a haste.

In the United States…there was one city. A City where people with unusual abilities could blend in…could hide among the others with strange abilities. A place where Magic wasn’t everything…a place where even someone with his skills could live. A place where…freedom was important. And for some reason…that very thing, freedom….was important to Anton now…the most important thing of all…

My muse has spoken!

First....I have made some changes to the power structures....so please look over...

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Description: Anton is just under average height and has a slender build. The most distinguishing thing about him is the lock of pure white hair that flows from the front of his otherwise midnight black hair. When operating as Shadowjak, Anton wears a sleeveless, hooded body suit in a black/blue/grey color scheme. The suit is padded for impacts which he might sustain while Shadow Diving. His forearms are covered in a similar padding while leaving his fingers free for picking locks when he absolutely has to. He legs from the knees down have a harder armoring, to protect his legs when he emerges from a shadow at a high speed sliding. The featureless facemask with the eerie night goggles mask his face from identification

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Acrobatics 8(14), Climb 8(11), Computer 8(11), Disable Device 8(11), Escape Artist 4(10),Knowledge: Security Systems 8(11), Knowledge: Streetwise 8(11),Languages 4(English, German, Russian, and Ukraine) Notice 8(12), Search 8(11), Sleight of Hand 8(14), Stealth 4(18*)

(21)

Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff, Blind Fight, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Fearsome Presence 5, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Trip, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack, Sweeping Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Unbalancing Attack, Uncanny Dodge: Shadowcast, Ultimate Stealth (27)

Powers:

Alternate Power: Shadow Diving 8(Transmit: Shadow) w/Change Facing, Change Velocity, Easy, Subtle 2, Turnabout.

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Sunblind: Since bonding with Shadowforce, Anton has problems with staying in sunlight for a long time…it slowly blinds him as his eyes have trouble adjusting to the extra light

Complications:

Costs: Abilities (30) + Combat (38) + Saves (0) + Skills (21) + Feats(27) + Powers (37) - Drawbacks (-3) = 150 Total Cost

Movement…in a city there is constant movement…someone….something is always moving. People, animals, automobiles and trains…in a rush, moving from one point to another. And no matter the time of day…or even night, these ambulatory objects seem to always cast a shadow. And for someone like Shadowjak, this is a better system than the city’s mass transit system.

Anton Jakova, aka Shadowjak, was born in a small town in the Ukraine. The Ukraine…once a part of the Soviet Republic, is an impoverished country since it’s departure from the USSR. And as such, many suffer hardships …jobs and food are scarce, as are any type of Government help. Born into this environment, one learns to survive…by any means necessary…even by means that many would consider illegal. And since Anton was born into a situation such as this…turning to thievery for a living was something natural…something expected.

For Anton, thievery was simply nothing more than a means to earn a living…He did not do it for profit nor thrills…Neither did he do it out of malice…it was nothing but a way to survive from one day to the next. However, no matter how normal seeming such a career was, danger was inherent with this field of work…always had been…always will be.

It began with the odd little man, carrying an odd little case. At barely over four feet tall, the man resembled a child more than a grownup…his diminutive stature made him an instant, easy-seeming target. Stepping down from the train, holding a leather satchel that was half again as big as he was…the small man looked around the local train station like a child lost in an unfamiliar place. It was while appearing confused and lost that Anton marked the man for an easy score…small, out of town, and confused. Nothing could be more perfect than that…And Anton couldn’t have been anymore wrong, even if he even tried to.

While small in stature, the man was an accomplished Adept of Matters Arcane…or, in layman’s terms…a Wizard. And what was mistaken for a look of confusion was actually said Adept scanning the lines of probability…for dangers ahead. Finally…what was assumed to be an expensive case that could possibly contain some quick cash…was in actuality a protective container for something dark and evil…a portable prison, similar, in nature to the travel cages one uses for transporting the family pet.

It happened so quick…Anton bumping into the small wizard…slipping the case from his hands with an expert’s ease, and then bolting off at a decent speed. Only…Anton made just three steps before everything went wrong.

Even as the case slipped off of the stranger’s shoulder, he began to act. Hands weaving in complicated gestures and hurried, mumbled words escaping his lips…the miniature adept cast a quick, yet nasty spell. Electricity…a charge similar to that of static…only a hundred times more powerful, leaped out at Anton. Sensing instantly that something was wrong, Anton turned, raising the satchel as a shield.

As Fate would have it…the Wizard’s bolt was intercepted by the Mystical prison…the resulting expulsion was massive and damaging. The prison was destroyed and what was held within was freed…casting the entire station into an impenetrable darkness deeper than any midnight hour gloom. Cast into this darkness, the Wizard grimaced in anger…while Anton simply vanished…along with that which had been held within the satchel. His charge had escaped….using a pawn as it’s mount.

Even as the darkness engulfed him…Anton knew something was different. For one, he was suddenly miles away…not in the train station anymore. No…he was now in an alley near his home. Furthermore, he found himself covered in a glittering powder…a deep sable in color. Looking at what remained of the satchel, Anton noticed that this powder was pouring out of a gaping hole…along with larger, jewel-like shards…some of which were embedded in his skin. Reeling with the realization that he just escaped death, Anton stumbled and fell heavily against the alley wall. It was at this point tat the whispering began…

It was a low and sibilant whisper…slow and sensual. With increasing volume, these whispers became insistent. At first the words were impossible to discern…but the longer it went on…the easier it became to understand the meaning, if not the words. A tale of wrongful imprisonment…of being lost in a world of light…of promises to the one that freed it…then as quick as it began, the whispers ceased, leaving Anton once again with silence.

It took Anton a moment to realize what had happened…he had freed a creature held captive by a wizard…a now angry Wizard. To escape the Wizard…this entity had imparted some of it’s abilities to the young thief. Abilities that allowed both to escape. Abilities that, apparently, were now Anton’s to keep…It was also at this moment that Anton surmised that said Wizard would be VERY angry at him for freeing his captive and might seek vengeance upon Anton.

Knowing that remaining in the Ukraine might be a bad thing…Anton decide it was a time for a move. In Eastern Europe…the Wizard might have connections…servants or other powerful magicians that owed the tiny man a favor…Magic…it was everywhere here. This was…after all….the Old Country. The place where all things ancient and arcane were born. Quickly returning to his apartment, Anton grab up his things…packing in a haste.

In the United States…there was one city. A City where people with unusual abilities could blend in…could hide among the others with strange abilities. A place where Magic wasn’t everything…a place where even someone with his skills could live. A place where…freedom was important. And for some reason…that very thing, freedom….was important to Anton now…the most important thing of all…

My muse has spoken!

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

(21)

Feats:

Powers:

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

Hey there,

This version of Shadowjak looks pretty good. There are a few things that I noticed before I give my approval.

1) You have 40 pp of abilities, not 30.

2) With Dodge Focus 3, you have a Defense of 17, which costs 14 pp and leaves you at 13 when flat-footed. The flatfooted part is the only bit that's off.

3) You get one language for free, so you don't need to buy Ukrainian.

4) You need a different sense for your Uncanny Dodge, since you no longer have Shadowcast as a power.

5) It's easier to represent the loss of your goggles as a complication, rather than a device that makes up for a drawback. The advantage of this method is that you get a hero point when it happens.

You're 10 pp over at this point, and you also have very low saves, which can be risky. I'd suggest lowering some of your Attack and replacing it with Attack Focus (melee) or Attack Specialization (Shadow Strike), to start. You can also put them as part of your Power array (as the Accurate power feat), if you want.

Hey there,

This version of Shadowjak looks pretty good. There are a few things that I noticed before I give my approval.

2) With Dodge Focus 3, you have a Defense of 17, which costs 14 pp and leaves you at 13 when flat-footed. The flatfooted part is the only bit that's off.

4) You need a different sense for your Uncanny Dodge, since you no longer have Shadowcast as a power.

5) It's easier to represent the loss of your goggles as a complication, rather than a device that makes up for a drawback. The advantage of this method is that you get a hero point when it happens.

You're 10 pp over at this point, and you also have very low saves, which can be risky. I'd suggest lowering some of your Attack and replacing it with Attack Focus (melee) or Attack Specialization (Shadow Strike), to start. You can also put them as part of your Power array (as the Accurate power feat), if you want.

Hey there,

Whoops...major mistakes

Time to fix...

Notes:

1: (to justify the 10 points)Reduced Attack by 7, rebuffed it by Attack Focus 4 and Accurate to Shadow Strike...as per suggestion.

2: relabeled Flat-Footed

3: Redid Languages, since Ukraine is FREE, cut it back to just 2(English and Russian) and placed other two in Stealth

4: Uncanny Dodge: Shadowcast...ORGINALLY, this was a fancy way of saying that IF a target cast a shadow, then he could dodge it. I never clarified it...however, if it is an issue, will just change it to Visual.

5: Drawback....I am not sure I understand you here. Are you suggesting that I play it as a Complication Drawback? Meaning no points gained nor any lost...just a Hero Point for each time the complication comes up? That would be acceptable....can you please clarify abit?

Saves: After reveiwing others saving throws...I find that while I am low, I am not by that much. Personally...I find that monstrous saving throws across the board are akin to cheating. While the characters ARE superhuman...to have Saves at +6 or higher across the board is like a POWER unto itself. His reflexes ARE inhuman...His Will, slightly better than human average...and His tougness is average while FLAT FOOTED and above human while able to dodge...Fortitude is human Average...This mean that this character has SOME weak spots...and rightly so. I feel that EVERY character should have weaknesses....afterall, what else are Hero Points for? They are for saving your butt! Don't get me wrong...I WILL increase these as time rolls by....but to start with, I feel that I can accept what happens...after all...he IS the villain...he IS supposed to get caught ;) ...

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

BAB: 5/9 melee/11 Shadow Strike

BDB: 20/13 Flat-footed

Saves:

Skills:

Acrobatics 8(14), Climb 8(11), Computer 8(11), Disable Device 8(11), Escape Artist 4(10),Knowledge: Security Systems 8(11), Knowledge: Streetwise 8(11),Languages 2(English, Russian) Notice 8(12), Search 8(11), Sleight of Hand 8(14), Stealth 6(20*)

(21)

Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff,Attack Focus 4(Unarmed) Blind Fight, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Fearsome Presence 5, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Trip, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack, Sweeping Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Unbalancing Attack, Uncanny Dodge: Shadowcast, Ultimate Stealth (21)

Powers:

Alternate Power: Shadow Strike 6(Elongation w/Projection) w/Indirect 3, and Accurate

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

Costs: Abilities (40) + Combat (24) + Saves (0) + Skills (21) + Feats(31) + Powers (37) - Drawbacks (-3) = 150 Total Cost

Whoops...major mistakes

Time to fix...

Notes:

1: (to justify the 10 points)Reduced Attack by 7, rebuffed it by Attack Focus 4 and Accurate to Shadow Strike...as per suggestion.

3: Redid Languages, since Ukraine is FREE, cut it back to just 2(English and Russian) and placed other two in Stealth

4: Uncanny Dodge: Shadowcast...ORGINALLY, this was a fancy way of saying that IF a target cast a shadow, then he could dodge it. I never clarified it...however, if it is an issue, will just change it to Visual.

5: Drawback....I am not sure I understand you here. Are you suggesting that I play it as a Complication Drawback? Meaning no points gained nor any lost...just a Hero Point for each time the complication comes up? That would be acceptable....can you please clarify abit?

Saves: After reveiwing others saving throws...I find that while I am low, I am not by that much. Personally...I find that monstrous saving throws across the board are akin to cheating. While the characters ARE superhuman...to have Saves at +6 or higher across the board is like a POWER unto itself. His reflexes ARE inhuman...His Will, slightly better than human average...and His tougness is average while FLAT FOOTED and above human while able to dodge...Fortitude is human Average...This mean that this character has SOME weak spots...and rightly so. I feel that EVERY character should have weaknesses....afterall, what else are Hero Points for? They are for saving your butt! Don't get me wrong...I WILL increase these as time rolls by....but to start with, I feel that I can accept what happens...after all...he IS the villain...he IS supposed to get caught ;) ...

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Acrobatics 8(14), Climb 8(11), Computer 8(11), Disable Device 8(11), Escape Artist 4(10),Knowledge: Security Systems 8(11), Knowledge: Streetwise 8(11),Languages 2(English, Russian) Notice 8(12), Search 8(11), Sleight of Hand 8(14), Stealth 6(20*)

(21)

Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff,Attack Focus 4(Unarmed) Blind Fight, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Fearsome Presence 5, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Trip, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack, Sweeping Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Unbalancing Attack, Uncanny Dodge: Shadowcast, Ultimate Stealth (21)

Powers:

Alternate Power: Shadow Strike 6(Elongation w/Projection) w/Indirect 3, and Accurate

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

Costs: Abilities (40) + Combat (24) + Saves (0) + Skills (21) + Feats(31) + Powers (37) - Drawbacks (-3) = 150 Total Cost

Whoops...major mistakes

Time to fix...

Notes:

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

(21)

Feats:

Powers:

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

Finetuning...

Taking Heridfel's advice....bumped up Sneak Attack for more damage...was cheapest route

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Note: Trade-Offs +1 Attack/-1 Damage, +2 Defense/-2 Toughness

Stats:

Int: 14 (+2)

BDB: 22/13 Flat-footed

Saves:

Skills:

Acrobatics 8(14), Climb 8(12), Computer 8(10), Disable Device 8(10), Escape Artist 4(10),Knowledge: Security Systems 8(10), Knowledge: Streetwise 8(10),Languages 2(English, Russian...Native Laguage: Ukrainian) Notice 8(12), Search 8(10), Sleight of Hand 8(14), Stealth 4(18*)

(21)

Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff, Attack Focus 4(melee), Blind Fight, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Fearsome Presence 4, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Trip, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack 4, Sweeping Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Unbalancing Attack, Uncanny Dodge: Visual, Ultimate Stealth (23)

Powers:

Shadow Meld (Concealment: All Visual, Shadows only, w/Close) (5)

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Enhanced Dodge Focus 2(2)

Drawbacks:

Vulnerability: Dazzle: Visual, Bright Lights, Minor Frequency(DC15), Moderate Intensity(increase DC by 50%) (-2)

Complications:

Sunblind: Since bonding with Shadowforce, Anton has problems with staying in sunlight for a long time…it slowly blinds him as his eyes have trouble adjusting to the extra light. Wears special goggles and glasses to offset this.

Costs: Abilities (38) + Combat (24) + Saves (0) + Skills (21) + Feats(33) + Powers (36) - Drawbacks (2) = 150 Total Cost

History:

Finetuning...

Taking Heridfel's advice....bumped up Sneak Attack for more damage...was cheapest route

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

Acrobatics 8(14), Climb 8(12), Computer 8(10), Disable Device 8(10), Escape Artist 4(10),Knowledge: Security Systems 8(10), Knowledge: Streetwise 8(10),Languages 2(English, Russian...Native Laguage: Ukrainian) Notice 8(12), Search 8(10), Sleight of Hand 8(14), Stealth 4(18*)

(21)

Feats:

Acrobatic Bluff, Attack Focus 4(melee), Blind Fight, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 3, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Fearsome Presence 4, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Trip, Redirect, Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack 4, Sweeping Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Unbalancing Attack, Uncanny Dodge: Visual, Ultimate Stealth (23)

Powers:

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Vulnerability: Dazzle: Visual, Bright Lights, Minor Frequency(DC15), Moderate Intensity(increase DC by 50%) (-2)

Complications:

Sunblind: Since bonding with Shadowforce, Anton has problems with staying in sunlight for a long time…it slowly blinds him as his eyes have trouble adjusting to the extra light. Wears special goggles and glasses to offset this.

Costs: Abilities (38) + Combat (24) + Saves (0) + Skills (21) + Feats(33) + Powers (36) - Drawbacks (2) = 150 Total Cost

History:

Finetuning...

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

(21)

Feats:

Powers:

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

History:

It looks good. The math's ok as well. The only thing I'd have to note mechanically is that your tradeoff is currently +1 attack/-1 save DC (Attack +11 with Shadow Strike, Damage +9 when making a sneak attack). You also might want to note that your goggles protect you from the worst parts of your sunblindness. You could also add some level of vulnerability to Dazzle effects if you wanted an actual drawback.

It looks good. The math's ok as well. The only thing I'd have to note mechanically is that your tradeoff is currently +1 attack/-1 save DC (Attack +11 with Shadow Strike, Damage +9 when making a sneak attack). You also might want to note that your goggles protect you from the worst parts of your sunblindness. You could also add some level of vulnerability to Dazzle effects if you wanted an actual drawback.

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

(21)

Feats:

Powers:

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

This character sheet gets its first approval.

“…Boo!â€Â

sjack.gif

Stats:

Saves:

Skills:

(21)

Feats:

Powers:

Darkvision (2)

Trackless(2)

Enhanced Reflexes 4 (4)

Drawbacks:

Complications:

This character sheet gets its first approval.