Training in progress. Do not Disturb. (OOC, full)

Barnum

In case you are wondering, I'm calculating PSI based on how much higher of a break check you had than a professional boxer (Str 20) who is taking 10 would have had. I'm using the lifting weight increments, and assuming that the pro boxer punches at 1000 PSI. It is probably all wrong, but at least it will be consistent. :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you are wondering, I'm calculating PSI based on how much higher of a break check you had than a professional boxer (Str 20) who is taking 10 would have had. I'm using the lifting weight increments, and assuming that the pro boxer punches at 1000 PSI. It is probably all wrong, but at least it will be consistent. :D

Alrighty, you guys go first. Post in any order.

I'll update the map tomorrow and post it, but the drones are in the middle of the Wreck Room about 100' from your current position. They are about 20' above the floor and there is about 20' between each of the drones who are in a staggered pattern.

I'll update the map tomorrow and post it, but the drones are in the middle of the Wreck Room about 100' from your current position. They are about 20' above the floor and there is about 20' between each of the drones who are in a staggered pattern.