Training in progress. Do not Disturb. (OOC, full)

Barnum

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*scratches head* Did Agnes teleport or fly just there?

I thought flight when I read it, but I'll let Lilac speak for herself. When you get a chance Lilac (I know your head is a million miles away right now :) ) if it is flight, we need to know how many ranks are where in the dynamic array.

I'm going to be AFK for the next few days. If you guys want to press on without a Ref for a day or two (should be no problem), it's fine with me.

I thought flight when I read it, but I'll let Lilac speak for herself. When you get a chance Lilac (I know your head is a million miles away right now :) ) if it is flight, we need to know how many ranks are where in the dynamic array.

I'm going to be AFK for the next few days. If you guys want to press on without a Ref for a day or two (should be no problem), it's fine with me.

When you get a chance Lilac (I know your head is a million miles away right now :) ) if it is flight, we need to know how many ranks are where in the dynamic array.

Sorry. :oops: Yeah, it's flight. I just wasn't thinking straight. :(

Current Array: Flight 1, Super Strength 7

-Moved PPs in Flight/SS array (Free Action)

-Attacked Emissary and missed (Standard Action)

-Moved about 200' (or however far I can go) toward the other end of the arena (Move Action)

When you get a chance Lilac (I know your head is a million miles away right now :) ) if it is flight, we need to know how many ranks are where in the dynamic array.

-Moved about 200' (or however far I can go) toward the other end of the arena (Move Action)