Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

Training in progress. Do not Disturb. (OOC, full)

Go ahead and post your arrival to the Wreck Room however you like. We'll start whenever both of you are ready.

Emissary: HP - 0

Go ahead and post your arrival to the Wreck Room however you like. We'll start whenever both of you are ready.

Ha ha! *does so*

What a frivolous waste of my 100th post... Eh, the rest of them have all been mostly topical.

Ha ha!

Ha ha! *does so*

What a frivolous waste of my 100th post... Eh, the rest of them have all been mostly topical.

Ha ha!

Ha ha! *does so*

Ha ha!

This is really just for fun. Go ahead and RP your punch, and make a strength check against the target. Assume you both hit it. :D

This is really just for fun. Go ahead and RP your punch, and make a strength check against the target. Assume you both hit it. :D

In case you are wondering, I'm calculating PSI based on how much higher of a break check you had than a professional boxer (Str 20) who is taking 10 would have had. I'm using the lifting weight increments, and assuming that the pro boxer punches at 1000 PSI. It is probably all wrong, but at least it will be consistent. :D

Sign in to follow this