Training in progress. Do not Disturb.

Barnum

"That's fantastic. You should keep such things collected as a basis to work from should you ever decide to have something formally published."

"Trust me, no one would want to read what I write." To be truthful, Agnes would be absolutely horrified at the thought of someone reading her diary. What she wrote in there was only for her and the Lord to know.

"What about you? Do you write anything other than reports?"

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked thoughtful.

"I am not sure what I would write about, to be honest.. Oh! We could entirely collaborate on this sort of effort."

"Maybe we could keep a log of our adventure? You know, when we go on patrol. I'll be fun. You can write my part and I'll write yours."

He looked thoughtful.

"I am not sure what I would write about, to be honest.. Oh! We could entirely collaborate on this sort of effort."

"Maybe we could keep a log of our adventure? You know, when we go on patrol. I'll be fun. You can write my part and I'll write yours."

He looked thoughtful.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Agnes said her goodbyes to the Emissary and Lady Liberty and returned back to her little room at the church. She planned to call the Emissary and set up the time for their patrol, but first she needed a nap. It had been an extraordinary day.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Agnes said her goodbyes to the Emissary and Lady Liberty and returned back to her little room at the church. She planned to call the Emissary and set up the time for their patrol, but first she needed a nap. It had been an extraordinary day.