Midnight Madness (OOC)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind control! In one minute's time, you get a new save to resist the effects at a +1 bonus. You can use Extra Effort to get a new save immediately if you wish.

Angel can make a DC 18 sense motive check to see if she can tell that Midnight is being mind controlled or not. But you won't actually be able to notice until you have visual contact with him.

Unless Ex is going to use Extra Effort to provoke another save, then I will post another IC post.

Hammerhead -- 21 -- Unharmed

Blondie -- 19 -- Unharmed

Angel -- 14A -- Unharmed -- 2HP

Midnight -- 14B -- Unharmed -- 1HP

Wheeler -- 10 -- Unharmed

Ghost -- 8 -- Unharmed

Top of Round 2!

Hammerhead will ready an action, Blondie will spend a move action to command Midnight, and then ready a standard action.

Midnight cannot obey her commands until the start of his turn, so for now, Angel, go!

Blondie Grapple (1d20+2=17)

Tie goes to the attacker.

However, Blondie's readied standard action goes off, and Hammerhead's readied full round action goes off.

miss chance - odds hit, even's miss; first roll - blondie; second roll - hammerhead (1d20=19, 1d20=13)

Both have the chance to hit you.

Blondie shoots at you as you grab at her! Attack DC 20 on hit (1d20+8=20)

Hammerhead charges at you from out of the cloud. Attack DC 23 on hit (1d20+7=24)

I believe those will both hit you while flat footed because of the grapple. Post you're saves, in OOC, and you're initiation of the grapple IC. Then I will respond with their responses. Then you can post the resolution of your grapple IC afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...