How much is that Immunity in the window?

(18:32:20) Moira: what would immunity to man made weapons cost?

(18:32:38) Warmonger: Not sure that is such a wide ranging effect.

(18:33:00) Warmonger: Let me see

(18:34:00) FreedomBot: Lone_Star logs into the Chat.

(18:34:04) Moira: she'd be immune to guns, kknivwes, rocket launchers, tanks, etc

(18:34:44) Moira: it'd take a magically forged weapon to harm her

(18:35:02) Moira: or a psionically charged weapon

(18:35:28) Moira: or just regualr powers

(18:35:42) Moira: but none with the men made weapon descriptor

(18:35:48) Warmonger: 20 ranks.

(18:36:12) Warmonger: You would have to take a slightly convoluted route though.

(18:36:54) Warmonger: It would be immunity 80 in tottal but it would have a major flaw.

(18:37:30) Warmonger: IT would be immunity all, non leathal, lethal damge, all non-lethal- lethal energy dmage. Flaw: Only agianst man made weapons...

(18:37:46) Warmonger: so it would cost 40 points.

(18:38:31) Warmonger: Of course some "clever" GM is going to zap you witha ray gun and then when you ask why it afffected you say something like, "The Raygun was invented by a woman".

(18:39:34) Moira: you know what i mean

(18:39:58) Moira: immune to all damage from "mundane weapons"

(18:40:34) Warmonger: Wepaon crafted by Mortals

(18:40:47) Warmonger: Might want to get as psecific as possible to avoid wiggle room.

(18:40:51) Moira: magical, psionics, powers not representing mundane weapons

(18:42:08) Moira: you just cant hit her with a piece of steel or wood and expect her to feel it

(18:42:55) Warmonger: Well immunity is one of those powers that maybe open to interpretations so might have to pester one of the refs for what they think is consituted by that immunity.

(18:43:11) Warmonger: Casue someone will try it.

This extends to non enchanted fists and ray guns too.

The messy part is what powers you want to effect you. Can a mutant shoot fire at you and have it work? A mutant with claws damage you? What if its a cursed werewolf type so the claws come from magic.

If anything that isn't equipment or a tech device will work then wars suggested Immunity lethal physical, non-lethal physical, lethal energy, non-lethal energy, Limited (man made devices) comes out to 40 PP.

Or you can get the full immunity to all of the above with a weakness drawback on the immunity to Magic/psionics which is how I would build it for the purposes of Godhead.

Of course both of these are for damage only. If you also want to be immune to the stun ray or taser even thats another set of immunities.

You might also go with common and uncommon descriptor immunities. Like Technology for 20 points but thats also messy for normal punches (though impervious toughness 13 takes care of even the strongest normal human power attacking at max)

There really aren't any "normal" weapons of modern technology that would be considered "energy" damage, so you'd only need immunity to physical damage.

I would make it like this:

Immunity 40 (All Physical Damage, Flaws: Limited [Mundane Weapons])

20PP

I thought of another one! :D

atomic_bomb_explosion.jpg

Radiation! Yummy! :D

But to be at least a little bit constructive... I agree with Ecalsneerg. High Impervious is a beautiful thing. Maybe to with a half effect on these immunities and combine it with a high impervious like I believe Geez3r suggested? That way at Impervious toughness 14 (PL14) You would need to get hit by a rank 28 attack just to have to save against the damage from it! :o A PL14 Powerhouse with Power attack can only get to 23! :O

Maybe to with a half effect on these immunities and combine it with a high impervious like I believe Geez3r suggested? That way at Impervious toughness 14 (PL14) You would need to get hit by a rank 28 attack just to have to save against the damage from it! :o A PL14 Powerhouse with Power attack can only get to 23! :o

Or, you could, you know...not do that. :shock: