Pic Request Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. HUGE UPDATE. Every single complete character pic has been re-inked. As has Picnic in Liberty Park. The only exception to that is Moira's picture. That I'm going to re-do completely. With those changes complete, I'll be back to working my way down the request list.

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever get time I wouldn't mind your rendition of River Rat and Zealot. It would be neat to see what you can come up with. Their description should be good enough but if you have questions shoot me them, thanks!

E

Ust a quick note. the request for description is so she doesn't have to dig through the character pages for te description so a quick cut and paste is always nice. ;)

Doh! alright then here we go.

Zealot - A tall man for his 16 years, he has short, close cropped hair that is straight and black. His skin is tan, like a man used to working outside. His features are a bit hawkish, an angular nose, pronounced chin, and lips that form a thin line. His cheekbones are high and well pronounced as well. His costume consists of plate mail made of titanium with silver inlays of roses and a cross on the breastplate. He wears a long red cape with a black cross on it, much in the style of crusaders of the middle ages. His Helmet covers his identity well enough and is one that more resembles a roman specula than those of english make, so as to leave him with his vision unobstructed. His bottom half is done all in black leather, black leather boots and pants. He has quite a bit of muscle and frowns near constantly.

River Rat- A mid sized man that likes to make himself as seen as possible. He is tan and has a sparkling white grin that he shows often. He wears green tinted sunglasses and a satin 3 peice suit that looks like it's made of hundreds of plaing cards. He wears a lot of gold, platinum and diamons, including the gold bracelets (3) he won at the WSOP. He often rides in a limo the color of a brand new dollar bill.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'd love to see one or both of the Espadas siblings rendered in something other that a character generator. Erik's wearing the new costume he'll adopt once Ellie joins up as his official sidekick in that picture; probably the way to go, looking ahead. Then again, if you feel more like doing them in their civilian get ups, that works, too!

Midnight II in or out of costume would be similarly awesome, naturally.

• 2 weeks later...

KC recently had his costume updated. It now resembles Red Mist's costume from the Kick-Ass movie, but the colors swapped. What's red on RM's costume is black on KC's, and what's black on RM's is green on KC's. He has a green cape of a lighter color, and his insignia is the Elder Sign in white. No mask, but you know...his physical description is on the link. :)

• 3 months later...