Alt World Story Recruiting

So, I've come up with a story that involves Divine's ascension to true goddesshood 1000 years from now. The PCs have to stop this. It's helpful if you character has immunity to aging. Seeing as it's just a fluff power, here's where it'd come into play :D Here's the catch. I want this to be where you use your PL14/250pp character builds. I'm only going for 6 PCs at the most. So, who'd like to step up?

The mortal realm would be her new divine realm. In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love her and despair!

>.>

<.<

By the way, villains welcome. Villains live here too and would not like to see their stomping grounds turned into a goddess's realm.

If Exile's in then this is going to have one hell of a final fight. We've got potentially 2-3 Archmages, a Seelie Fey of considerable power, A Pulp-style Psychic/Mystic, a Shapeshifter descended from the Fey and a Gadgeteer par none.

Wait, Geckoman's going to be immortal?

:o

Well, in this reality.

See, Genderswitch establishes he can regenerate damage at the chromosomal level. If his regeneration pulls a Wolverine and progresses to insane levels, he won't die as any time his cells divide, his telogenes will remain intact and his cells won't age. Add into that being able to stand up from any damage done, and bing! Immortal Geckoman.