Clyst - PL 7 - Eyeonthemountain

Cos is under the impression that you are trying to turn the Acid power (UP, 128) into an aura. If that is what you are trying to do, then Cos is right (and wrong . . . Acid should cost 2 PP/Rank. That's a typo in UP).

Well there you go, you learn something new every day. Thanks Barnum! :)

Also, if you're interested in working as part of a team of heroes, you might want to meet up with my character Hub sometime. I noticed that you're not hitting PL cap with all of your attack/DC and defense/Toughness tradeoffs, so his Boost would actually be able to help you with that (whereas it doesn't do much for other heroes).

Now that's a cartoon series I wanna see! They're the original odd couple!

Oh, and also approved!

Cos is under the impression that you are trying to turn the Acid power (UP, 128) into an aura. If that is what you are trying to do, then Cos is right (and wrong . . . Acid should cost 2 PP/Rank. That's a typo in UP).

Well there you go, you learn something new every day. Thanks Barnum! :)

Also, if you're interested in working as part of a team of heroes, you might want to meet up with my character Hub sometime. I noticed that you're not hitting PL cap with all of your attack/DC and defense/Toughness tradeoffs, so his Boost would actually be able to help you with that (whereas it doesn't do much for other heroes).

Now that's a cartoon series I wanna see! They're the original odd couple!

Oh, and also approved!

• 3 months later...