Sign in to follow this  
Cyroa

Gettings the goods (OOC)

This is the OOC thread for tracking down those big weapons deals for Edge, Ace, Phantom, Breakdown, Duskstalker and Grimalkin.

This is the OOC thread for tracking down those big weapons deals for Edge, Ace, Phantom, Breakdown, Duskstalker and Grimalkin.

Should Grim be here with DS and Phantom (her fellow Knights), or at least given the same tip?

Our upstanding young heroes can feel free to accost Ace in his rather shady persona creeping about.

DS is not in this thread, so that takes care of that. ;)

As for being there with Phantom, it's up to you two. Of course, we might need to wait till she can post for that...hopefully tonight.

she said makes her voice float out of the night...so no roll to hear it as far as I'm concerned

sure, go for it...she rolled a 32 on her stealth. Figure a -5 penalty since she talked, sound fair?

Ace, since you're the only one searching/looking for stuff, give me a Notice roll. (it's a long shot doing it the slow way, but hey, you're a super hero!)

Is Edges Costume actually a copy of an golden age super or just in the style of?

Edge's costume is not actually a costume of any particular Golden Age superhero, but it's certainly retro. And may I just say that he is going to squee when he sees Ace Danger.

At the news something was actually happening out here in what Edge had thought would be a quiet neighborhood, he felt a frisson of mostly excitement and a little bit of fear. "We haven't seen anything yet," he said as he shot a cautious look around the rooftop. "Breakdown and I have both been keeping an eye out." He stood up, peering around with curiosity on what could be seen of his face. "You just happened to catch us while we were taking a break."

At that, breakdown is going to remember he has a job to do, take off his headphones, and start scanning emergency frequencies and the like. I just don't want to bother with an IC post when its not really my "turn" yet.

Durf, I'm assuming from your last post that Ace was not hiding in anyway, but also was not doing anything to draw attention to himself; I had Grim Notice him with her sharp ears in a non-combat situation involving friendlies. I can change it if there's any concerns.

So was that roll for an attempted bluff or some other check? It just said it was a reroll on Invisible Castle.

If an attempt at lying Ace will skill mastery his Bluff to counter with a 32. Though he does have a history of helping out lying Claremont students rather than turning them in :D

so....are we going to attempt investigation or just waiting for random event to happen? ;)