[Campaign Opportunity] Villain Needed!

Barnum

SWF, NS/ND ISO PL10+ Villain for a STR. Ability to fight heroes a must. Ability to support minions in combat helpful. Is not a prude; 1 PP on first date acceptable.

:D

Seriously, a villainous NPC needs to protect something from two heroes (run by two established players here). The NPC has plenty of minions to protect his stuff, but doesn't want to take any chances, so he's looking to hire a powerful (PL 10+) villain to add to the mix. The campaign will be pretty short (~two weeks), and the heroes will most likely win. The encounter pays 1 PP and 1 HP to be reserved in case a fast getaway is needed.

Anyone interested?

SWF, NS/ND ISO PL10+ Villain for a STR. Ability to fight heroes a must. Ability to support minions in combat helpful. Is not a prude; 1 PP on first date acceptable.

Seriously, a villainous NPC needs to protect something from two heroes (run by two established players here). The NPC has plenty of minions to protect his stuff, but doesn't want to take any chances, so he's looking to hire a powerful (PL 10+) villain to add to the mix. The campaign will be pretty short (~two weeks), and the heroes will most likely win. The encounter pays 1 PP and 1 HP to be reserved in case a fast getaway is needed.

Anyone interested?

Anyone interested?

Very funny, by the way. :D

Thanks. But most of the credit goes to Affliction. She clued me in to all of the personals jargon, and that really made it.

I guess until Barnum's schedule opens up a bit, Nanowire's in a bit of a holding pattern

Are you waiting on me for something? I have a terrible memory for these things. Send me a PM if I've gone slack on something.

so I can probably use him for this idea. Any special fetishes he should be aware of? :)

None! But he will be supporting some pretty average minions so as you think about your strategy, keep that in mind. The minions will be run by me, but they will be more than happy to take orders from you (if you want). We'll get this started in a few ways. I just want to get the "chic fight" going well before starting on something new. :D

Thanks. But most of the credit goes to Affliction. She clued me in to all of the personals jargon, and that really made it.

I guess until Barnum's schedule opens up a bit, Nanowire's in a bit of a holding pattern

Are you waiting on me for something? I have a terrible memory for these things. Send me a PM if I've gone slack on something.

so I can probably use him for this idea. Any special fetishes he should be aware of? :)

None! But he will be supporting some pretty average minions so as you think about your strategy, keep that in mind. The minions will be run by me, but they will be more than happy to take orders from you (if you want). We'll get this started in a few ways. I just want to get the "chic fight" going well before starting on something new. :D

No, not at all. It's just that you said on the thread where you opened yourself up to helping characters along with their stories that you had already gotten enough replies, so I figured things stood as such until further notice. Besides, Nanowire needs some operating capital, which he'll get here, so that's already the first phase of his plan out of the way without having to bug you unduly. One thing: if the item involved is destructive, like a chemical or nuclear weapon, the NPC villain will have to lie to Nanowire to get him on board. He could say it's a better mousetrap, for all Nanowire will look into it, but if he knows something that bad is going down, he'll be more likely to join up with the heroes to stop it.

Until then!

No, not at all. It's just that you said on the thread where you opened yourself up to helping characters along with their stories that you had already gotten enough replies, so I figured things stood as such until further notice. Besides, Nanowire needs some operating capital, which he'll get here, so that's already the first phase of his plan out of the way without having to bug you unduly. One thing: if the item involved is destructive, like a chemical or nuclear weapon, the NPC villain will have to lie to Nanowire to get him on board. He could say it's a better mousetrap, for all Nanowire will look into it, but if he knows something that bad is going down, he'll be more likely to join up with the heroes to stop it.

Until then!

Until then!