Character Edits Archive

Barnum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Equipment: Arsenal (array): Eskrima staves (Strike 1; Power Feats: Improved Block, Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty), Alternate Power: Throwing knives (Blast 1; Extra: Autofire)

I have no problem with equipment arrays, but this goes a bit beyond that (with feats and extras). The Refs need to discuss this to decide on what the limits are. I'll have an answer for you soon.

Please add 1 rank of Accurate to my device, 1 rank of the feat Attack Specialization (Punch), and 2 points to my Con.

Done.

Equipment: Arsenal (array): Eskrima staves (Strike 1; Power Feats: Improved Block, Improved Critical (19-20), Mighty), Alternate Power: Throwing knives (Blast 1; Extra: Autofire)

I have no problem with equipment arrays, but this goes a bit beyond that (with feats and extras). The Refs need to discuss this to decide on what the limits are. I'll have an answer for you soon.

Please add 1 rank of Accurate to my device, 1 rank of the feat Attack Specialization (Punch), and 2 points to my Con.

Done.

Done.

That's understandable. I got the stats from the Martial Artist archetype in Instant Superheroes. I figured it would give my character an edge, yet a logical extension of his abilities.

That's understandable. I got the stats from the Martial Artist archetype in Instant Superheroes. I figured it would give my character an edge, yet a logical extension of his abilities.