Character Edits Archive

Barnum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed and this passed by everybody is on Collateral's sheet, he has 2 ranks of Benefit-Wealth and i put down total wealth 12...shouldn't it be 16?

The answer Thevshi gave is correct, and those values are a result of back-tracing the book's scores in Wealth. So yes, it should be 16, but Wealth 2 gives us what we need to know.

I'll edit your sheet anyway, just to make it clear.

I just noticed and this passed by everybody is on Collateral's sheet, he has 2 ranks of Benefit-Wealth and i put down total wealth 12...shouldn't it be 16?

The answer Thevshi gave is correct, and those values are a result of back-tracing the book's scores in Wealth. So yes, it should be 16, but Wealth 2 gives us what we need to know.

Powers:

Air Control 11

APs: Blast 11, Environmental Control (Hamper, Halve) 10, Deflect (All Ranged, Reflection) 6

Alternate Form (Gaseous) 4 (Concealment 3 (Visual, Hearing), Flight 4, Insubstantial 2)

Uninverted, your Alternate Form is overpriced. You have 20 PPs available to the AF:

Concealment 3 (normal vision and hearing) - 6 PPs

Flight 4 - 8 PPs

Insubstantial 2 - 10 PPs

= 24 PPs.

Powers:

Air Control 11

APs: Blast 11, Environmental Control (Hamper, Halve) 10, Deflect (All Ranged, Reflection) 6

Alternate Form (Gaseous) 4 (Concealment 3 (Visual, Hearing), Flight 4, Insubstantial 2)

Uninverted, your Alternate Form is overpriced. You have 20 PPs available to the AF:

Flight 4 - 8 PPs

Insubstantial 2 - 10 PPs

= 24 PPs.

Powers:

Air Control 11

Flight 4 - 8 PPs

Insubstantial 2 - 10 PPs

= 24 PPs.

• 2 weeks later...

The Enhanced Constitution was implied with the 22 up top, and I see the math is a little off, power-wise. I'll update the sheet accordingly, though I'll warn you that Regeneration is a visible power, which means that the Watcher could mimic it.

Also, if any other referee feels that you shouldn't have the Regeneration for your current fight, you'll have to do without it. I'm in the middle of the fight myself, so I'll let my decision get overruled by anyone who has a different one.

Updated.