Take Me Out to the Ball Game [OOC]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mystic Force / Tech Kid

Reflex Save: 1d20+1=11, 1d20+5=11

Toughness Save: 1d20+10=15, 1d20+10=21

Ouch. Well, have a HP, Edge, for me fiating that toughness save. Tech Kid is bruised however.

The bot's going to fail it's reflex save and have a catastrophic failure on its turn, exploding with electric energy. DC 19 reflex save for those within the area explosion, DC 23 Toughness save.

For those within the range: Wander and Breakdown will need to make the rolls to avoid the bolts of electricity. Have an HP for the setback. Edge, you're immune to your power effects so you will be safe from the explosion.

Ok Phalanx will go into aggressive stance and make a charge attack (total +4 attack -6 defense) on Tech Kid making a grab for the light saber.

Attack Roll (1d20+7=16)

And thatsa miss methinks

hrmmm Last HP for teh reroll

Reroll attack (1d20+7=14) + 10 for reroll nets 25

My damage Vs. his strength check or I take the weapon awayn from the naughty boy

My roll opposed disarm check (1d20+9=15) whooo hooo I roll so good today.

You could yoink another HP from Edge. That seems like a rather good plan that you might want to succeed at...

On a side note: Are we even sure he CAN be disarmed? It may be a Hard To Lose device...Something tells me his force powers would help him hold onto the device.

Re post Just for my reference:

Breakdown - Bruised x2 - HP x2 - DEF 11 - Current Alternate Form: Metal Form

":2zcd2jk0]

Density 4 [12pp]

Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp]

Enhanced Feats:

- All Out Attack [1pp]

- Dodge focus 3 [3pp]

- Takedown Attack 2 [2pp]

Protection 4 Extras: Impervious; Drawback: Noticeable [7pp]

Speed 2 [2pp]

Strike 1 (Blade extending from right forearm) PF: Mighty [2pp]

My Impervious ranks are still at 6 even though my current toughness bonus after bruises is only +4, right? Or do the ranks of Impervious drop as well? I know you can't actually BUY more ranks of Impervious than you have in protection, but does this stipulation apply to a character's current toughness bonus do to multiple bruise statuses? I only want to ask ahead of time, since if I get magic missled again, it might hurt quite a bit...

Also, just so I am current and don't miss anything / people are not waiting on me to post IC...

Are we still waiting on Geckoman, Hellion, Mystic Force, Psyche, and Tech Kid to post? I see a set of actions being described for Tech Kid and Mystic Force:

"What are you-- NO!" Tech Kid whirled and managed to shove Mystic Force out of the way as the Bot began to explode with bolts of electricity lancing around the teens embattled on the field. Mystic Force pinwheeled close to Edge which seemed to be the only safe spot on the field as his older brother took a blast to the chest with a grunt of pain.

But were those the actual actions they they are taking for their turns? Or are the just the descriptions of what each does in reaction to myself destroying the force field and edge destroying the robot? Either way, can you please note where they are on the field currently, etc... I would like to know if I can get to Mystic Force etc... (This will of course not be all that necessary if they still have yet to take their actual actions)

Sorry for the long as hell post...

Round Three (Bold for characters okay to post)

Wander: 25, 2 HP - Uninjured

Breakdown: 24, 3 HP - Bruised, Fatigued

Edge: 21, 3 HP - Uninjured

Big Bads: 20 - Both now gone.

Phalanx: 19, 1 HP - Uninjured

Geckoman: 18, 2 HP - Uninjured

Hellion: 9, 2 HP - Uninjured

Mystic Force: 8 - Uninjured

Psyche: 7, 1 HP - Uninjured

The Tech Kid: 6 - Bruised

Robot Patrols: 5 - 3 Robots Left

Thats the current initiative. I didn't bother updateing PC status but I believe Wander is stunned and bruised (x2?) and breakdown is bruised x2.

Those of us bolded can post that way we'll be set when alder gets home tonight.

I thought I had done that. I certainly have the HP's to use, and I have been rolling as though I have not been fatigued. Whatever...If its fine with you guys, just put me down as HP's remaining x 1, and no fatigue. That will just simplify things. That way we don't have to go back a whole turn wondering if I actually hit or not, etc...

I think that for her bookkeeping AW recorded you at full HP and fatigued since you don't gain the fatigue until the top of the next round But I think its clear you intended to clear the fatigue at the top of the round too so no worries. Right now I think you are at 2 HP and no fatigue.

As I said I wasn't worrying too much about the status of hte players more ont eh status of hte NPCs so people can choose who to target :)

1d20+8=12 Mystic Force is staggered and stunned.

1d20+4=14, 1d20+4=7, 1d20+4=11 None of the bots escape Hellion's wrath. 1d20+4=21, 1d20+4=11, 1d20+4=12 Or make their toughness saves. Ka-fwoosh!

The only enemy on the field able to act is Tech Kid. He's going to unleash his last attack, targeted at your fearless leader, Edge.

Device 6 (Lightning Projectors; hard to lose) [24]

DE:Blast 10 (Electricity; Extra: AOE Cone, targeted) [30]

Reflex save DC 20, Toughness Save DC 25