Take Me Out to the Ball Game [OOC]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ecal, the HP isn't for the fact that its not working, its for the fact that you're going to have to spend your next round dealing with the Pitchoo rather than really engaged in combat. You can give me a drive/pilot check to land it, but not to fix it. The Pitchoo is outta the fight.

You could crash it into the field but it would be very hard to hit Mystic Force and not hit Phalanx who is right by them.

Ok, then. 'Very hard' is an affront to my honour! I will avoid crashing into Phalanx!

I am a leaf on the wind... watch how I soar. (1d20+7=15)

I'll burn my Hero point to re-roll.

"It's OK. I'm a leaf on the wind." "What does that mean?!" (1d20+7=17) Plus 10 for rolling under 11, so 27.

I think I am near the top of the order, so I am gonna throw up an IC post if thats cool

HP: Power Stunt: Metal Form

":bl20u5t3]

Density 4 [12pp]

Enhanced Attack 3 [6pp]

Enhanced Feats:

- All Out Attack [1pp]

- Dodge focus 3 [3pp]

- Takedown Attack 2 [2pp]

Protection 4 Extras: Impervious; Drawback: Noticeable [7pp]

Speed 2 [2pp]

Strike 1 (Blade extending from right forearm) PF: Mighty [2pp]

Free Action:Switch to Metal Form

Move Action: Close with the droids

Standard Action: SHANK

I THINK a 14 hits... at least it did before... If it doesn't I will spend an HP and re-roll. If it downs the droid, I will make some Takedown attacks.

2 more Takedown Attacks if necessary. (1d20+6=25, 1d20+6=15)

Current: Bruisedx1; DEF 11; 2HP

Top of Round 3

Wander: 25, 3 HP - Bruised

Breakdown: 24, 3 HP - Bruised

Edge: 21, 3 HP - Uninjured

Big Bads: 20 - 2 demons (One has engaged Wander), 2 robots (One newly "repaired")

Phalanx: 19, 2 HP - Fatigued

Geckoman: 18, 3 HP - Uninjured (Crash landing) (not counting HP spent this round on pilot reroll)

Demon Patrols: 10 - Dead or gone

Hellion: 9, 3 HP - Uninjured

Mystic Force: 8 - Uninjured

Psyche: 7, 2 HP - Uninjured

The Tech Kid: 6 - Uninjured

Robot Patrols: 5 - 5 patrols (three marching up the Stairs towards Psyche)

I believe thats where we are at.

Top of Round 3

Wander: 25, 3 HP - Bruised

Breakdown: 24, 3 HP - Bruised

Big Bads: 20 - Demons are gone, 2 robots (One newly "repaired")

Geckoman: 18, 3 HP - Uninjured (Crash landing) (not counting HP spent this round on pilot reroll)

Psyche: 7, 2 HP - Fatigued

Robot Patrols: 5 - 5 patrols (three marching up the Stairs towards Psyche, one engaged with Edge, one with Breakdown)

A few minor corrections. Wander, Edge, Breakdown: go ahead and post, then I'll put up robot actions. Then everyone else can respond, then I'll go again and we'll be back at the top of the round.

Playball!

(Minor addendum, I'll get your dodge roll for MF in a sec here, Ecal so you know what you're hitting with your ship)

Sorry, Electra :) As it was I had to blow HP to keep you from all being too darn effective.

Mystic Force is going to make his reflex save: 19 He is not squished by the Pitchoo. Geckoman, you'll skid to a stop about twenty feet away from where you intend to land. You do churn up another wide swath of turf. You do not, however, crash into the stands and kill a bunch of innocent bystanders althought the Pitchoo's nose stops within spitting distance of them.

Edge will take out his trio of droids as will Breakdown. Wander will destroy the forcefield the droid is projecting, shorting it out. The droid is still active, however.

Round Three (Bold for characters okay to post)

Wander: 25, 3 HP - Uninjured

Breakdown: 24, 3 HP - Bruised, Fatigued

Big Bads: 20 - Demons are gone, 2 robots (One newly "repaired")

Geckoman: 18, 3 HP - Uninjured (Crash landing) (not counting HP spent this round on pilot reroll) GM: It'll take your standard action to land the Pitchoo.

Psyche: 7, 2 HP - Fatigued

Robot Patrols: 5 - 5 patrols (three marching up the Stairs towards Psyche, one engaged with Edge, one with Breakdown)

The robots will attempt to fire. The one with the shorted out field will attempt to fire at Wander 1d20+8=20 DC 20 toughness save. The other droid (newly rebuilt) will activate its field protecting itself and Mystic Force within.

Enemies on the field: Two large battle droids. One shorting and engaged with Wander, the second protecting Mystic Force. Tech Kid is on the field of battle, no longer protected within a forcefield. Both Edge and Breakdown have dealt with there groups. There are nine com-bots walking up the stairs to attempt to get to the control room.

Ya'll can post as soon as I put in an IC post for the bad guys.

Combots attempt to dodge Hellion's hellfire: Fail: 6 (1d20=8, 1d20=5, 1d20=4, 1d20=11, 1d20=5, 1d20=2) Suceed: 3 (1d20=16, 1d20=16, 1d20=16)

Toughness save for Robots: VS DC 21: Failed: 4 (1d20+4=8, 1d20+4=18, 1d20+4=9, 1d20+4=12) Succeed: 2 (1d20+4=23, 1d20+4=24)

Toughness save for Robots: VS DC 18: Suceed: 1 (1d20+4=20) Failed 2 (1d20+4=16, 1d20+4=11)

Mystic Force will fire another 'magic missle' at Geckoman and Breakdown on his round using his split attack to send four bolts at each teen.

Attack on Breakdown: 1d20+8=22 DC 19 Toughness Save

Attack on Geckoman: 1d20+8=28 DC 19 Toughness Save

Psychewill use her eidetic memory on a Tech check to see if she start to shut down the grid, switching to Int on her array as a free action: 1d20+17=30

Tech Kid will attack Wander on his round with his lightsaber: 1d20+10=16 That was awful. Although it doesn't hit, I believe: DC 25 Toughness Save for reference. (mostly for my reference ;) )

The remaining combots will attack Hellion, or try at least. Ouch. Two of their guns jam: ( 1,2,2 ) The one with a working gun will fire at Hellion. :1d20+4=11 Not going to hit. For reference, DC 19 Toughness save.

IC post to follow.

Round Three (Bold for characters okay to post)

Wander: 25, 2 HP - Uninjured

Breakdown: 24, 3 HP - Bruised, Fatigued

Big Bads: 20 - 2 robots (Mystic Force and one Robot behind shield), Other robot's sheild is down

Phalanx: 19, 1 HP - Uninjured

Geckoman: 18, 2 HP - Uninjured

Hellion: 9, 2 HP - Uninjured

Psyche: 7, 1 HP - Uninjured

Robot Patrols: 5 - 3 Robots Left

Bold characters are up before I post again. Italicized status means I am still waiting on saves or responses.

Erin krongs the robot with the other robot's head. The first roll sucked, so I'm spending another HP. Second also sucked, but she winds up with a 27. Power attack and All-out attack for 3, leaving her damage at 13, plus whatever the robot head does, and her defense at +7.

Using her Skill Mastery of Acrobatics, she performs an Acrobatic Bluff for 16 against Nerd Boy. If he doesn't save, he's flat footed against her next round.