Take Me Out to the Ball Game [OOC]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Wonder What's Playing: Unless otherwise explicitly stated, roll a die to determine which form Breakdown begins combat in. (If there are a disproportionate number of forms, select which ones have numerical priority) - 5 forms: 20% chance each.

That's every 4 numbers...I wonder what's playing? (1d20=13) 13-16: 2nd to last one on the charactersheet; SKA

Also: Full round action: change clothing / ditch bag.

Iniative:

Wander: 25, 3 HP - Uninjured

Breakdown: 24 3 HP - Uninjured

Edge: 21, 5 HP - Uninjured

Phalanx: 19, 2 HP - Uninjured

Hellion: 9, 3 HP - Uninjured

Psyche: 7, 2 HP - Uninjured

Geckoman: ?, 3 HP - Uninjured

Once I have Geckoman's init, I'll include the bad men!

Iniative:

Wander: 25, 3 HP - Uninjured

Breakdown: 24 3 HP - Uninjured

Edge: 21, 5 HP - Uninjured

Big Bads: 20 - 3 Demons, 2 Robots (centerfield)

Phalanx: 19, 2 HP - Uninjured

Geckoman: 18, 3 HP - Uninjured

Patrols: 10 - 6 demons, 6 robots

Hellion: 9, 3 HP - Uninjured

Mystic: 8, Uninjured

Psyche: 7, 2 HP - Uninjured

Labcoat: 6, Uninjured

Top of round 1. Baddies will be surprised this round so they will not act at their turns. Wander, you're up :)

Wander is charging down the stairs and into the middle of the first group of baddies. She Charges, uses All-Out Attack, and Power Attack, which puts her at +12 to attack, 15 damage, and +3 total defense.

First attack roll:22.

If the attack is good enough to hit, and she manages to knock it out, she will use Takedown Attack to hit the next demon in the same round.

Autofire attack on one group of three demons. He gets a -3 penalty for trying to hit 3 squares, but hey. I get three attack rolls.

Pitchoo autofire DC 22 base cannon burst (1d20+4=5, 1d20+4=24, 1d20+4=15)

So one guy gets the base DC 22, one gets a full DC 27 blast and the other... misses. That'll never do.

HP to re-roll and look ridiculously cool and heroic (1d20+4=15) Meh. So two get hit by DC 22 Blasts, one gets a full DC 27.