Pocket Dimension HQ

So, I'm looking to build out a HQ that's in the same pocket dimension as Phantom's dimensional pocket. I was looking at Concealed x 5, Isolated, Sealed and Temporal Limbo x 3 to represent that but I can't find a book example of a headquarters that doesn't have at least some corrallary on Earth Prime.

Is there anything else I would need to add to make this work?

I think what you have there would cover it. I don't think it necessarily has to correspond to a physical location on Earth.

Also, don't hold your breath for the Temporal Limbo feature. It's been shot down here before. Too easy to abuse. A character could heal from severe injuries or construct elaborate Inventions/Artifacts effectively instantaneously.

Then again for, 1ep you get a power equal up you power level. You're level 10? You can have your HQ give you any power as long as it's limited to 10 ranks. You can defend your HQ with any power up to 10 ranks. That should cost more than 1ep, but it doesnt.

That power can generally only be used while you're in your HQ, so it is of limited usefulness.

Even Quickness won't let you speed up the construction of Inventions/Artifacts, just the design time. This lets you speed up both. And it speeds up healing time while you're there. All for a tiny fraction of the cost of either Quickness or Regeneration.

I think what you have there would cover it. I don't think it necessarily has to correspond to a physical location on Earth.

Also, don't hold your breath for the Temporal Limbo feature. It's been shot down here before. Too easy to abuse. A character could heal from severe injuries or construct elaborate Inventions/Artifacts effectively instantaneously.

DeathStar1.jpg

Free Action? I can has?

Shaen's right on the Temporal Limbo. (Since it's not from the Core book, we've been lax in adding it to the House Rules.)

Concealed x5 I'd be leery of, since A) Isolated should be enough for he "you can't get to it," and B) I've never seen any HQ with that much Concealed.

Honestly, I was just trying to represent a difficulty for the 'shard dimension Phantom calls home' which I figure would be a knowledge arcane check to break into as concealment works on whatever knowledge check it would take to find the HQ.

And I'm not heart-set on Temporal-Limbo. There are lots of things to spend points on for a HQ :D

• 2 weeks later...