Firearm Foulup (OOC)

Sorry it took me so long to respond this one has had me stumped and kept getting lsot in the shuffle.

While the cops dig up the info you gave me above Ace'll start checking out the locations the phone was used from. I'll use an illusory disguise to fit in a bit better and make some subtle inquaries if it looks like someone near the locations might be willing to talk. skill mastery hits 32 on Bluff or Gather Info as needed.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. A stealth roll would be appropriate. He can't see or hear you, but you still have an effect on your surroundings. This will reflect your ability to slip through the door without bumping it, etc.

Sorry I didn't mention it sooner. I could have sworn I posted something about this >_>

Power attack Disarm (1d20+10=28)

Disarm Roll (1d20+8=16)

HP that: HP reroll for Disarm (1d20+8=18) +10 gives a 28 he has to beat on a strength check.

I'm gonna assume he does not have superhuman strength and that Ace gets the gun away from him. I'll edit if thats not the case.

Intimidate check if its needed again Intimidate check (1d20+12=14) blech but I'll let it stand as I already had a pretty good one on him.

• 3 weeks later...