Out Tonight (OOC)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a timeline post for this yet?

I am okay with it being either the night of June 28th (this will make it after Eddie has met the original group, as well as the night directly after his placement test that morning)

or July 11th. Those are the two most recent Saturdays. (Besides the 4th. I am not sure how appropriate it would be to hold the concert then. Or it could be entirely appropriate!)

I need something to counter a Bluff check from Chris, and a Notice check from him as well. Wander, I need a Notice check from you as well. Though Mark is looking that way too, I'm going to rule that he auto-fails. Edge is a character who rarely Notices things unless it's an emergency. Ecal, you can spend one of your good buddy Mark's HPs on either one of those rolls. ;) The DC of both is 20.

I need something to counter a Bluff check from Chris, and a Notice check from him as well. Wander, I need a Notice check from you as well. Though Mark is looking that way too, I'm going to rule that he auto-fails. Edge is a character who rarely Notices things unless it's an emergency. Ecal, you can spend one of your good buddy Mark's HPs on either one of those rolls. ;) The DC of both is 20.

I'm glad Shaen pointed out to me that you can oppose Bluff with Bluff. You can't play a player.

Bluffing god, somewhat less so at notice (1d20+16=22, 1d20+5=25)

She's toying with Geckoman because she's bored and thinks he's a hottie. Her intentions, if he proves pliable, are to take him away and do things to him that Alex is pretty sure he'll enjoy. Then maybe give him to her friend the emotion-controller who'll make him fall in love with her and give them all his money, then toss him out stark-naked and laugh at him, if they don't break him into a loyal lapdog. Wait, what?