Erin, who to this point had been merely watching the action unfold in a rather bemused way, responded to Mark's call. It didn't look like the girl Chris had kicked was at all impressed by his effort, and moreover, it looked like she might be thinking about reciprocating. Stepping forward, Erin grabbed the girl in a bear hug from behind, pinning her arms and impeding her legs with her own, but not hurting her. "Okay, calm down, we don't want a fight here," she told Chris and the girl both.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey! Leggo!" Firmly ensnared by the super-strong Erin, Candy thrashed and kicked unsuccessfully as she tried to escape. "Dee-Dee, help!" But there was no help from Dee-Dee, the villainous psychic having been caught by her own wicked web of mental stratagems. Both the bad guys were thoroughly caught in a web of their own making, and however they tried to struggle there was no getting out for them. Much as Candy kicked and thrashed, there was no getting out of Erin's grip with Mark there egging her on.

Mike frowned at the ensueing scuffle in vuage distatse but it did seem these ladies were not normal. Not yet willing to commit to full on manhandling of a woman Mike instead placed himsel between her and his friends, just in case.

He also kept his eyes peeled for any witnesses as a group of some six odd teens grabbing two young ladies in an ally was not exactly the kind of thing one ignored.

As Eddie managed to catch himself up with what was going on, he realized that one of the girls was not fighting back. Either she was still under the effects of his spell or some other one, but she wasn't fighting so as far as he was concerned, she was not a problem right now.

The other girl was struggling against Erin's grip, however. He knew Erin was a lot stronger than she looked, but even still, he didn't want to take any chances.

"Hey!" the girl in Erin's arms looked up at him, "Wanna dance?" *flashflashflash* A series of stobe lights lit up around Eddies feet only momentarily. The girl seemed to go limp in Erin's arms for a second as she tried fight the effects of Eddie's hypnotic light show.

"Erin, let her go," Eddie said, "Candy, remain standing still until I or another one of my companions tells you to do something. Do you understand?"

With a little help from Edge's good luck, Eddie caught Candy unawares and put her down for the count too. That left the six teenagers in possession of the two wicked young ladies, the Claremonters left with the serious question of what to do with the girls. Looking around, Mike could see that they luckily had a few moments at least before anyone came out. From the noise on the main street outside, the bystanders had gone one way when the fight had seemed to go another. Some people in Freedom City didn't like watching superbrawls...some, anyway.

"So now what do we do?" Erin demanded. "We've got 'em, but we can't just stand here indefinitely. This girl's strong, and she's not going to stare at the pretty lights forever. Do we call the police, or call the school? Did they actually do anything wrong except having terrible ideas about what to do with Chris?" She firmed up her grip a little on Candy, turning her head to look mostly at Mark and Alex.

"Let's find out, shall we?" That determined voice came from Alex in the back, and she pushed to the front of the group, "I've got control of the empath but I'm going to release it to take a look at her thoughts. We'll see what they've been up to. Phalanx, hold her. As for you. Sleep."

Tearing off a strip of her shirt she went to blindfold the green haired girl, before setting her fingertips at her temples.

Mike stepped forward and held the woman somewhat gingerly but prepared for her to fight back none the less.

He glanced about nervously, "Does mind reading even stand up in court? I mean I don't know if there is anythign we can do." he said as Alex moved to begin the mind reading.

Mike didn't like this whole situation it seemed all too likely to go horribly awry, they weren't even really supposed to use their powers out of school , this would be hard to explain at the least.

"I'm pretty sure mind-reading doesn't hold up in court," said Mark carefully. "But we can see if they've hurt anyone else, I guess, and let those people go..." Planning was really hard for Mark, and he frowned. "Maybe what we need to do is see what they're doing, make sure they're not hurting anyone, and then Psyche can make sure they forget they ever saw us."