WCZA Channel 7: News for December 3

Heridfel

"In tonight's top story, Dr. Frederik Langston has regained consciousness after spending nearly two weeks in a coma. Even superpowered healing had proven no match for the injuries that Dr. Langston had suffered in the face of what could have been the worst industrial disaster to befall the greater Freedom City area. Fortunately, the good doctor's body healed on its own time, giving his family an early Christmas present this year. Doctors say that he should be ready to be released from the hospital by the end of the week.

Later tonight, Channel 7 investigates whether the literally superhuman physiques of some of Freedom City's denizens are leading to unrealistic body images in teenage girls. Remember Channel 7 for all of your news needs."

For any stories that I post, you can always PM me to make skill checks (such as Gather Information) to expand upon what I post here, if your character would be interested in it.

"In tonight's top story, Dr. Frederik Langston has regained consciousness after spending nearly two weeks in a coma. Even superpowered healing had proven no match for the injuries that Dr. Langston had suffered in the face of what could have been the worst industrial disaster to befall the greater Freedom City area. Fortunately, the good doctor's body healed on its own time, giving his family an early Christmas present this year. Doctors say that he should be ready to be released from the hospital by the end of the week.

Later tonight, Channel 7 investigates whether the literally superhuman physiques of some of Freedom City's denizens are leading to unrealistic body images in teenage girls. Remember Channel 7 for all of your news needs."

For any stories that I post, you can always PM me to make skill checks (such as Gather Information) to expand upon what I post here, if your character would be interested in it.