Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it possible to password lock a sub forum? cause if you can then if you have a group headquarters you just make sure everyone in the headquarters knows the password and you're set...right?

If that works it'll be awesome!

Also, what is going to be done about alternate versions of Freedom City? (Via Time Travel and Alternate Realities?)

is it possible to password lock a sub forum? cause if you can then if you have a group headquarters you just make sure everyone in the headquarters knows the password and you're set...right?

Also, what is going to be done about alternate versions of Freedom City? (Via Time Travel and Alternate Realities?)

makes sense, having to restrict every super group's headquarters or villain's hideout is gonna be time consuming for the moderator that has to do it though. I wish there was an easier way.

we could always just decide that if you have a base of any kind it stays public and if you wanna discuss things in private you can take it to PM's or something....

makes sense, having to restrict every super group's headquarters or villain's hideout is gonna be time consuming for the moderator that has to do it though. I wish there was an easier way.

we could always just decide that if you have a base of any kind it stays public and if you wanna discuss things in private you can take it to PM's or something....