Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of pp's you are awarded is an interesting problem. If we do additional exp for # of posts, that potentially is a lot of posts for one person to count. What about making a seperate thread just for awarded pp, maybe seperate by hero/villian and for each individual player. Or should we just make a seperate post in a players posted character build ?

The amount of pp's you are awarded is an interesting problem. If we do additional exp for # of posts, that potentially is a lot of posts for one person to count. What about making a seperate thread just for awarded pp, maybe seperate by hero/villian and for each individual player. Or should we just make a seperate post in a players posted character build ?

Actually, I was thinking of doing this.

For every 50 posts, the player is awarded 1 PP to spend on any one character. Additionally, PPs will be awarded by referees based on certain actions.

I don't think it'll be too difficult to account for. There will be notes for each player and what they've accumulated. It's all part of Referee duties. But that will be explained in the Ref forum.

For every 50 posts, the player is awarded 1 PP to spend on any one character. Additionally, PPs will be awarded by referees based on certain actions.

I don't think it'll be too difficult to account for. There will be notes for each player and what they've accumulated. It's all part of Referee duties. But that will be explained in the Ref forum.

well keeping track is easy enough for me to do.

The way I figure I'm gonna work the character sheets is that once I've approved one for play I'll post it in a separate sub forum (one for heroes and one for villains). When a ref decides to award pp to players just pm me the name of the character and how many pp awarded and I'll update their character sheet.

then when the player wants to use them they can pm me and I'll update their character sheet again. This way we don't have to worry about discrepancies....or at least fewer of them.

The way I figure I'm gonna work the character sheets is that once I've approved one for play I'll post it in a separate sub forum (one for heroes and one for villains). When a ref decides to award pp to players just pm me the name of the character and how many pp awarded and I'll update their character sheet.

then when the player wants to use them they can pm me and I'll update their character sheet again. This way we don't have to worry about discrepancies....or at least fewer of them.