Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, second question.

I'll be honest, my interest in games often waxes and wanes, so what I want to know is how much commitment is required from players? Obviously if I was involved in an intense thread I'd try to keep up my end of things, but if there's some minimum post requirement per day or anything, I might have to think twice.

Okay, second question.

I'll be honest, my interest in games often waxes and wanes, so what I want to know is how much commitment is required from players? Obviously if I was involved in an intense thread I'd try to keep up my end of things, but if there's some minimum post requirement per day or anything, I might have to think twice.

Okay, second question.

Okay, second question.

Okay, second question.

Not really, it's up to the player. Some players post several times a day, some post several times a week.

To be honest, that's one of the good things about this idea. Since it's player driven instead of GM driven, if a player disappears, it will only usually affect his threads. If he suddenly disappears, the Referee can NPC him out of the current scene, and give the character some kind of Power Point penalty.

Not really, it's up to the player. Some players post several times a day, some post several times a week.

To be honest, that's one of the good things about this idea. Since it's player driven instead of GM driven, if a player disappears, it will only usually affect his threads. If he suddenly disappears, the Referee can NPC him out of the current scene, and give the character some kind of Power Point penalty.

Awesome, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll get cooking this evening! :D