Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make this basically a game where you can play as either a hero or villain.

Here's an example. I plan on having a forum for each section of Freedom City. Let's say there's a Downtown Forum, and a thread for the First National Bank. There will be a referee for that particular forum. If a player who has a villain wants to rob the bank at high noon, then he can attempt that, but if another player has a hero character, he can attempt to stop him. The referee will maintain the integrity of the action, and will play any NPC characters that may be in the scene. There can be several rewards for these actions if either character succeeds, including Power Points.

My first specific idea is to have a group of moderators called referees who approve all character builds, both heroes and villains. If anyone is interested in doing this, please let me know.

I want to make this basically a game where you can play as either a hero or villain.

Here's an example. I plan on having a forum for each section of Freedom City. Let's say there's a Downtown Forum, and a thread for the First National Bank. There will be a referee for that particular forum. If a player who has a villain wants to rob the bank at high noon, then he can attempt that, but if another player has a hero character, he can attempt to stop him. The referee will maintain the integrity of the action, and will play any NPC characters that may be in the scene. There can be several rewards for these actions if either character succeeds, including Power Points.

My first specific idea is to have a group of moderators called referees who approve all character builds, both heroes and villains. If anyone is interested in doing this, please let me know.

well like I said before I don't mind being the guy in charge of reviewing character builds.

I used to review more than that since the Macross game had pretty strict guidelines (we didn't accept orphans as a general rule and your backstory had to be so many words long that kinda thing) but we can work out that kinda stuff later. As it is I know MnM backwards and forwards at least the character building aspect of it so checking characters to make sure their points add up is fine for me.

well like I said before I don't mind being the guy in charge of reviewing character builds.

I used to review more than that since the Macross game had pretty strict guidelines (we didn't accept orphans as a general rule and your backstory had to be so many words long that kinda thing) but we can work out that kinda stuff later. As it is I know MnM backwards and forwards at least the character building aspect of it so checking characters to make sure their points add up is fine for me.