Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

If you feel the urge to use a name, Thayan, why not use one from the Freedom City setting? Make your paragon Centurion II, your costumed adventurer Midnight II, your speedster Johnny Rocket III (lawsuit ahoy!)

Cause I dont like those Names...:) But a revision Scorpion, or Venom, or countless others would be cool...:)

I just wanted to ask everyones opinion cause I dont really want to muck up everyoens fun...:)

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel the urge to use a name, Thayan, why not use one from the Freedom City setting? Make your paragon Centurion II, your costumed adventurer Midnight II, your speedster Johnny Rocket III (lawsuit ahoy!)

Cause I dont like those Names...:) But a revision Scorpion, or Venom, or countless others would be cool...:)

I just wanted to ask everyones opinion cause I dont really want to muck up everyoens fun...:)

Hey, all!

I have my Villain all drawn up, but I'd like to post him privately so keep some surprises from all of you pesky heroes. I sent Beard a private message already, then I rethought it and decided I should just ask the question openly. May I post him privately, and if so, to whom should I post him?

Hey, all!

I have my Villain all drawn up, but I'd like to post him privately so keep some surprises from all of you pesky heroes. I sent Beard a private message already, then I rethought it and decided I should just ask the question openly. May I post him privately, and if so, to whom should I post him?

Hey, all!

Hey, all!

Hey, all!