Allowing this drawback

Well, after Arrowhawk had a building collapse on him, I need to have him injured permanently in some way. So I thought, from Agents of Freedom:

The character was hurt badly playing football in college or in action in the field and has the limp to show for it. While it doesn’t hurt under most circumstances, if the character moves all-out on foot, make a Fortitude Save (DC 15) each round. Failure means you lose you move action that round. This is an uncommon, major drawback worth 3 points.

Sandman and I definitely agree it is not a major drawback, so I don't expect that. However, would it be permitted as a minor or moderate drawback?

Oooh, a bandwagon, better jump on it.

I've been toying with this idea since Ecal first laid the charge, but now that the idea's out there, I'll throw my hat in the ring too. I talked about it briefly with Ecal the other day, but figured I should run it by everyone else first. I was thinking that either due to the explosion, or from injures made worse by trying to fight with them (and you know Malice will), Malice would lose an arm, specifically his right (and dominant) arm at the shoulder.

This is both because like Ecal I want this to have some lasting effect, and also, I feel that Malice is becoming a bit one dimensional, and I need an excuse to get him to branch out. He'll start adding a bit of biology and medicine to his repit- ... umm things he knows.

So yes, no, maybe?

Oooh, a bandwagon, better jump on it.

I've been toying with this idea since Ecal first laid the charge, but now that the idea's out there, I'll throw my hat in the ring too. I talked about it briefly with Ecal the other day, but figured I should run it by everyone else first. I was thinking that either due to the explosion, or from injures made worse by trying to fight with them (and you know Malice will), Malice would lose an arm, specifically his right (and dominant) arm at the shoulder.

This is both because like Ecal I want this to have some lasting effect, and also, I feel that Malice is becoming a bit one dimensional, and I need an excuse to get him to branch out. He'll start adding a bit of biology and medicine to his repit- ... umm things he knows.

So yes, no, maybe?

Sounds like something pretty cool actually. Go with it.