Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
alderwitch

Manic Monday [OOC]

Recommended Posts

eight guys total. 2 heading to the vault, 2 with guns on the tellers, 2 at the door ,the 'boss' in the middle of the room and one watching the offices and crowd.

Initiative time

Initiative for Ace (1d20+2=9)

Initiative for the bad guys (1d20+7=13, 1d20+7=14, 1d20+7=22, 1d20+7=9, 1d20+7=10, 1d20+7=13, 1d20+7=26, 1d20+7=23)

So guys going to vault 13, 14

Guys on tellers 22, 9

Guys on door 10, 13

Officer 26

guy on offices/crowd 23

They used thier surprise action to get in place we'll start at the top of round two once I have your Initiative.

Share this post


Link to post

Ace activates concealment on everyone but the gunmen within fifty feet if they accept it. Skill mastery diplomacy check to keep everyone calm and down low as he asked for a 22, 26 if they think he's hot.

Share this post


Link to post

HP to Stunt off the mind tricks array

Stun 8 (Extras: Sleep +0, Alt save Will +0, Area:Burst +1; Flaws: sense dependant: hearing -1; PFs: Selective)

Share this post


Link to post

Allright heavy but indestinct overtones of necromantic energy hover around the Sarcophogus. The Rats were all killed by these energies.

The Sarcophagus itself has heavy binding magics enchanted upon it though they seem to be weaker than they once were.

Share this post


Link to post

The markings are deffinately not traditional egyptian hyroglyphics. Picto graphically it seems to be some kind of warning of eminant doom.

Share this post


Link to post

The Scarab picks up Ace's signal with her HQ Communications feature. She responds by initiating Telepathy. Then she uses ESP to displace her senses to his location. As per our chat exchange, she sees Sky Lord's incoming minions, and recognizes the markings on the sarcophagus. Then she flies up out of her lair and straight to their location, because this is bad.

She moves all-out (200mph) for the 10 rounds / 1 minute she can manage before making CON checks. Then she slows down to a double-move (100mph). Her Lair is under Wading Way, so she shouldn't be more than 5-10 miles away at the most if they're in Riverside. She'll fly 3.33 miles in the first minute, and 1.67 miles per minute for every minute after that. GM, it's up to you how long it takes her to get there.

Share this post


Link to post

We'll say you arrive at the top of round 2 of the fight. Sky Lords men are moving in but not actually right on top of them yet so it take a few moments for battle to be joined.

Ace and Phantom will be guarding the Sarcophagus for that time. So we'll say Initiative time.

Initiative (1d20+2=13) For Ace

Sky Lords Minions followed by Merc Minions (1d20+4=10, 1d20+4=22)

Share this post


Link to post

I will blow one of my HP to clear the fatigue from stunting Create Object from my magic array to make a protective sheild. Create Object 10 with the Impervious extra for 30 PP

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative order

Mercs 22 - 20 minions

Scarab 13 - 2 HP - Uninjured(Arrives round 2)

Ace 13 - 3 HP - Uninjured

Sky Lord Soldiers 10 - 20 minions (First Wave)

Phantom 6 - 1 HP - uninjured

DC 14 Reflex save to avoid the visual Dazzle effect of the grenades

Ace Reflex (1d20+8=14) Success

Mercs Refelx saves (1d20+4=12, 1d20+4=22, 1d20+4=9, 1d20+4=12, 1d20+4=10, 1d20+4=14) All but 2 are blinded

There is a squad of 6 Rocketmen coming at the forcefield and the 6 mercs with partial cover on the ground within LOS there are the sounds of more fighting throughout the warehouse however.

Share this post


Link to post

Mercs attack sky lord forces Mercs firing at Sky Lord minions (1d20+8=14, 1d20+8=11, 1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=24, 1d20+8=17) 3 hits 2 down

Initiative order

Mercs 22 - 20 minions

Scarab 13 - 2 HP - Uninjured

Ace 13 - 3 HP - Uninjured

Sky Lord Soldiers 10 - 18 minions (First Wave)

Phantom 6 - 1 HP - uninjured

Scarab arrives outside the warehouse smoke and sounds of gunfire eminate from within. Another troop of Sky Lord Soldiers is descending and should be arriving in 1-3 rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×