Alternate Character Sheet

AncientSpark

Hey, I just joined this site and, although I don't have that much M&M experience, I'm excited to play!

A PbP site where I visit has a M&M sheet and I was wondering whether it was possible to just use that sheet instead of hand typing out everything. Is that okay? The site is myth-weavers.com and it should be under RPG tools, character sheets.

I have an example of an M&M character that I'm playing on that site: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=32520

Hey, I just joined this site and, although I don't have that much M&M experience, I'm excited to play!

A PbP site where I visit has a M&M sheet and I was wondering whether it was possible to just use that sheet instead of hand typing out everything. Is that okay? The site is myth-weavers.com and it should be under RPG tools, character sheets.

I have an example of an M&M character that I'm playing on that site: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=32520

Welcome AncientSpark,

We have to actually have a copy of everybody's sheet on the forum, for two reasons:

1. Even though we trust 98.6% of players, some people will cheat by changing things on their sheets, so we want a copy here that only Referees have access to.

2. Referees update sheets with Power Point awards, and make changes for players for advancement purposes. If there's no sheet, there's no advancement.

You aren't the first person to ask, by the way. Glad you could become a part of the community!

Welcome AncientSpark,

We have to actually have a copy of everybody's sheet on the forum, for two reasons:

1. Even though we trust 98.6% of players, some people will cheat by changing things on their sheets, so we want a copy here that only Referees have access to.

2. Referees update sheets with Power Point awards, and make changes for players for advancement purposes. If there's no sheet, there's no advancement.

You aren't the first person to ask, by the way. Glad you could become a part of the community!

Welcome AncientSpark,