Massive Explosion in Riverside! [OOC]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Quickened Searching is separate from the Sensory Link. You can use one without the other.

I gave everyone Mental Communication and Comprehend. You can send thoughts to each other, but it's strictly voluntary. And the Mind Reading I gave everyone is limited to Sensory Link. So you can take in the sensory input of others, but you can't read their thoughts, only hear/see/know the thoughts they send you. You can look through their eyes, but you can't read their minds.

Alright, first off, while I'm gone all week, Avenger'll be keeping an eye on things.

Secondly... now that Malice is up, and Arrowhawk's awake (and can share info), I'm guessing a fight may soon break out. So let's get some initiative rolls from everyone, and we are now going round-by-round.

Thirdly, the following chars get extra Hero Points:

Arrowhawk: 1 extra due to being asploded.

Malice: 1 extra due to being asploded.

FIGHT (1d20+9=26)

I'm going to self-rule that the blast annihilated all my equipment and Devices (seems only logical to me, and I did get the discount for Easy to Lose/being equipment, so it should come into play at some point...) This means I am likely to run like hell. That said, now being in Scarab's Lair, it's possible none of this proves relevant.

well...you need to get to him first. Remember, he's at the bottom of a 50' deep (and likely several times that wide) crater...that no one but DS is in. And, just for added fun, none of us know that he's a villain. ;) Till we see his battered form/armour that is ;)

OK, before we begin:

I'm going to say that the HPs from the previous thread don't roll over for Arrowhawk or Malice. New thread, new HPs.

Malice, I'm going to say your Unreliable flaw applies to each use of the suit itself. Containers; the devil's mistress! And are you still disabled? Well, hmm.

Arrowhawk: 26

Avenger: 21

Sen: 20

Ace Danger: 13

Dark Star: 7

Scarab: 6

Phantom: 5

Malice: 4

...you know, I feel kinda bad. Spend an HP and a Healing power-stunt, and I'll let you recover on your turn.

Arrowhawk, you're up.

Skill mastery diplomacy to get them to listen to reason AKA me gives me a 26 (32 with wealth bonus)

Are well aware of the villian now due to the scarab switchboard and arrowhawks warning or do we have to wait on some one making an anouncement? Also how far is it to the crater for those of us not in the thick of it?

Since Shaen did say he was including everyone in his collective who wasn't specifically resisting, I'll say we all heard Arrowhawk's shout going through the Collective. I know Hawky's fairly close-minded about such things, but even if he's not in the Collective everyone heard his shout through Dark Star's ears. Avenger spends his action rescuing kitties! And does pretty well, too. The crater is fairly deep; non-fliers are going to need a Climb or Acrobatics check to get down to the bottom safely. Sen, you could indeed do that. If that's what you decide to do, give me an Acrobatics check.

Dark Star, you're up.