Massive Explosion in Riverside! [OOC]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question, as I had been working on an IC post, then was stopped when I started getting all sorts of error messages from the board (and co-workers appeared to ask me questions).

I'll need a Notice and Search check from you, and a Reflex save from you.

I also need you to make a decision: Easy or Hard.

Easy = going into the easier-to-get-to house

Hard = going into the harder-to-get-to house

EDIT: Don't need toughness save. At this point. :twisted:

The Scarab's powers are pretty much going to be tied up in maintaining the mental network between all of you, so she's pretty much going to just keep hovering over the epicenter of the explosion until further notice.

Shaen: I did say move them to a safe spot and would heal them after I got the people UNDER the rubble at the crater center. he's coming back. after all, DS is not exactly a slow mover. But since he saw people are what was likely the epicenter, he want to go check...

Down further; I stopped at those three since I thought DS's reaction to seeing a wounded teammate might be something along the lines of pausing and going "OMG!"

That, and it's a timing thing: DS doesn't have Quickness or any Rapid senses, he can't actually search an area for survivors any faster than a normal person.

Healing 14 (Extra: Total; Feat: Persistent , Regrowth)

In case Arrowhawk needs it. Using it for 1rnd to basically stabilize him and then lifting wreckage. if need to reheal due to lifting, will due that while talking ;)

we'll have to see who's below for my next post... ;)

As soon as DarkStar finds Arrowhawk, The Scarab will add him to the collective.

That, and it's a timing thing: DS doesn't have Quickness or any Rapid senses, he can't actually search an area for survivors any faster than a normal person.

Now that he's in my collective, he can search x500 faster than a normal person. As can anyone else in the collective, using the senses of any of the others.

You guys do realize that you can talk to each other, or to everyone at once, without filtering it through me, right? That's why I paid for Affects Others and Area on all those powers.