[RP Opporunity] Freedom League's Annual Christmas Party

Barnum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. He's neither costumed nor publicly known as a superhero at this point. Though I will say this - if he finds out about his glowy eyes, he'll probably make a mask of some sort. :) He needs his secret identity so he doesn't lose his scholarship.

Just go with some cool shades! The ladies dig shades...

Nope. He's neither costumed nor publicly known as a superhero at this point. Though I will say this - if he finds out about his glowy eyes, he'll probably make a mask of some sort. :) He needs his secret identity so he doesn't lose his scholarship.

High Note and Teke should form a band.

Their Stage show would be legendary

That would be fairly amusing. Until we get a taste of fame. Next thing you know we aren't speaking to each other off stage and will only record in separate album sessions. Until 20 years later on one of those stupid true Hollywood stories where we tearfully hug and everything is all right again.

That would be fairly amusing. Until we get a taste of fame. Next thing you know we aren't speaking to each other off stage and will only record in separate album sessions. Until 20 years later on one of those stupid true Hollywood stories where we tearfully hug and everything is all right again.