[RP Opporunity] Freedom League's Annual Christmas Party

Barnum

Read all about it here:

All publicly-recognized (or League-recognized) costumed heroes are welcome to join in the fun and festivities. You don't need to be a member of the League to attend. Costumes are mandatory. :D Lady Liberty is bringing the Mistletoe. :shock:

I'll probably start this thread sometime next week to give us a few weeks to enjoy the Christmas cheer. I'll post a reply here when the thread is up. Look for it!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read all about it here:

All publicly-recognized (or League-recognized) costumed heroes are welcome to join in the fun and festivities. You don't need to be a member of the League to attend. Costumes are mandatory. :D Lady Liberty is bringing the Mistletoe. :shock:

I'll probably start this thread sometime next week to give us a few weeks to enjoy the Christmas cheer. I'll post a reply here when the thread is up. Look for it!

Read all about it here:

Sounds like a great idea to me. I will even be willing to count those NPC posts toward one of your "real" characters when the PP award is given in Jan.

Post here if you want to run an NPC. I'll start a roster.

NPC Roster:

-Barnum - Captain Thunder, Lady Liberty

Sounds like a great idea to me. I will even be willing to count those NPC posts toward one of your "real" characters when the PP award is given in Jan.

NPC Roster:

NPC Roster: