[RP Opporunity] Freedom League's Annual Christmas Party

Barnum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think she'd be up to joining the league this early in her career - she's just on her first outing now. Maybe early next year, but we'll see how things pan out.

All publicly-recognized (or League-recognized) costumed heroes are welcome to join in the fun and festivities. You don't need to be a member of the League to attend. Costumes are mandatory. :D Lady Liberty is bringing the Mistletoe. :shock:

Well, I don't think she'd be up to joining the league this early in her career - she's just on her first outing now. Maybe early next year, but we'll see how things pan out.

All publicly-recognized (or League-recognized) costumed heroes are welcome to join in the fun and festivities. You don't need to be a member of the League to attend. Costumes are mandatory. :D Lady Liberty is bringing the Mistletoe. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...